"Moscow-Greece" Top 5 Page for this destination Greece by Kuznetsov_Sergey

Greece Travel Guide: 27,814 reviews and 79,622 photos

Finally I've completed my Greek pages which I was making here during almost half a year...

4500 km by plane, 2000 km by bus, 60 km by taxi, 150 km by boat and 50 km by walk =
=30 pages, 392 tips, 1986 pics, 73 videos on VT
Goodbye Greece! See you later!

You may watch my 6 min 43 sec video-clip Greece Athens-Moscow flight out of my YouTube channel or 3 min 40 sec Athens-Moscow Flight (Part I) and 3 min 03 sec Athens-Moscow Flight (Part II) out of VT-Tube channel.

You may also have a look at my other VT-pages out of my Greek trip in November, 2007:
1) Vravrona,
15) Thermopylae,
16) Meteora & Kalambaka,
17) Sounio,
18) Athens.

I have been to 14 out of 51 prefectures of Greece. You may have a look at my following VT-pages:
1) Prefecture of Achaia,
7) Prefecture of Etoloacarnania,
8) Prefecture of Fokida,
9) Prefecture of Fthiotida,
10) Prefecture of Trikala,
11) Prefecture of Viotia.

• Last visit to Greece: Nov 2007
  • Intro Updated Aug 4, 2008

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Aug 19, 2012 at 1:53 PM

hi and thanks for visiting my Telouet page - its still one of the most beautiful part of Morocco and glad to have been through there two trips this year Feb and again in JUne with the new road that runs through....love Greece so glad to see you have been here too!

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Jun 13, 2012 at 11:16 AM

You got to see many interesting places during your visit to Greese I have only been to Poros, Hydra and Epidaurus. I defenitely want to go back one day and see ancient places like Mycenae, Olympia and Delphi.

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    May 20, 2009 at 12:08 PM

I want to see this Thermopylae - looks awesome...great pics and you have so much video- it's amazing! Norman :)-- Kalambaka looks yummy good!

• hopang's Profile Photo
    Apr 7, 2009 at 11:45 AM

Great introduction to Greece! You certainly have travelled extensively in Greece. Ancient Olympia and cruise in Saronic Gulf sound interesting to us. We hope to visit more of Greece in the near future. ~ho & pang

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Feb 26, 2009 at 11:03 AM

YES, it was well worth to take that many photos and hours of videos :-) I enjoyed it very much. But the best is your music selection :-)) Wonderful summary of your Greece trip, Sergey :-)) Ah, and now I can travel to Turkey, yes?

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Sep 26, 2008 at 10:16 AM

Very rich content and much expression! Thanks, Sergey and good luck in the future!

• kokoryko's Profile Photo
    Aug 24, 2008 at 7:01 AM

I may not need to buy a guide book, when I go to Greece, Sergey! You have skills to summarise the most important (touristic) features of a place which is full of! I see I have a lot to learn and discover. . . .

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Aug 12, 2008 at 9:06 PM

A very thorough panorama of your travel across Greece! You are very good at making general pages!

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Aug 4, 2008 at 4:55 AM

Incredible page of Greece Sergey. You managed to see most of the highpoints Greece has to offer. Well done.

• Aug 3, 2008 at 9:42 PM

Great page about my country! hope that i have you soon near to me in the 5 best sites about Greece!

Kuznetsov_Sergey

“Where there's a will, there's a way”

Badges & Stats in Greece