"Dibba Al Hisn - Enclave of the Sharjah Emirate" Diba by Kuznetsov_Sergey

Diba Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 75 photos

Dibba Al-Hisn is an enclave of the emirate of Al-Sharja. It is bordered by the Gulf of Oman from the East, Dibba Al-Baya from the North, and Dibba Al-Fujairah from the South.

You can watch my 1 min 16 sec HD Video Sharjah Dibba Al Hisn Royal Beach Hotel Restaurant out of my Youtube channel,
or my 3 min 55 sec HD Video Sharjah Dibba Al Hisn Indian Ocean Royal Beach Hotel,
and my 4 min 04 sec HD Video Sharjah Dibba Al Hisn Indian Ocean Gulf of Oman Royal Beach.

VT-pages out of my trip to the U.A.E. in December of 2008:

• Last visit to Diba: Dec 2008
  • Intro Updated Dec 26, 2009

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Dec 27, 2009 at 1:44 AM

That's indeed a great tour offer, through all the mini emirates :-) Haha, I laughed when I saw these neatly beach chairs, looks like "German order" . Oh, El Sheikh Sergey :-) These dresses are nice!

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Nov 24, 2009 at 9:41 PM

Good photos from these amazing micro-emirates!

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Nov 12, 2009 at 4:04 AM

Good that you were able to take the one day excursion with the name “Five Arab Emirates”. So you saw five out of the seven on the same day. That's a confusing part of the world, at least for those of us who have never been there.

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Oct 24, 2009 at 10:11 AM

What an experience. I agree with Bruce that we in the US will probably not see any of this, but I sure enjoyed the vicarious experience through you stellar pages. Beautiful Photographs.

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Oct 24, 2009 at 6:40 AM

I guess we form the US may be a while before we would be able to get to here. You surely had a relaxing time by the water and took in great views.

• Oct 12, 2009 at 2:53 AM

wonderful picture of Turtle in Dibba Al Hisn

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Oct 10, 2009 at 11:07 AM

~ Good for you, Servey! It's a lovely place to visit! ><><

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2009 at 12:01 AM

excellent tips and photos mate. this is one place i might just go this winter.

• lynnehamman's Profile Photo
    Oct 8, 2009 at 4:22 PM

Good page , tips and photos. We will be in Oman March 2010- looking forward to that. Tje "Five Emirates' tour sounds excellent.

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2009 at 1:51 PM

Sergey, excellent page about Diba and its lovely cats. So it was probably good that you didn't take your dogs there. *winkygrin* See you next week in Moscow. :o)

Kuznetsov_Sergey

“Where there's a will, there's a way”

Badges & Stats in Diba