"Istanbul not/and Constantinople" Top 5 Page for this destination Istanbul by Kuznetsov_Sergey

Istanbul Travel Guide: 7,887 reviews and 20,398 photos

• Last visit to Istanbul: Apr 2008
  • Intro Updated Nov 19, 2009

• xaver's Profile Photo
    Nov 29, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Interesting reading, specially the very informative tips about Hagia Sophia

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
      Nov 30, 2013 at 7:36 AM

Thank you, Corra! Yes, in my opinion Hagia Sophia is among the most magnificent churches in the world!

• ainsleigh's Profile Photo
    Apr 7, 2013 at 12:24 PM

Just returned from Istanbul and I can't stop thinking about going back,..Like I'm under a spell. Your very interesting and beautiful pages and videos really inspired my trip! Can't wait to follow in your footsteps and see more of Turkey.

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
      Apr 7, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Hi, Ainsleigh! Thank you! Yes, these days 5 years have passed since my visit to Istanbul but I well remember my impressions, I understand you very well and envy knowing you've just come back from there...

• jcarolj's Profile Photo
    Apr 15, 2011 at 11:56 PM

Absolutely amazing, especially music!

• Raimix's Profile Photo
    Feb 8, 2011 at 12:59 AM

Great page, great historical place :) I booked flight for Istanbul in May:)

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Sep 29, 2010 at 12:07 PM

~~~ Hello, Sergey! It's a wonderful story! Good job! Thanks! ~~~

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Aug 29, 2010 at 9:30 AM

As the previous poster says, this is a massive page on Istanbul. I had the opportunity to visit this vibrant city in late sixties during a Med. cruise. I still remember the Blue Mosque and of course the Grand Bazaar. I still have a charm I bought there.

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Mar 14, 2010 at 1:43 PM

Sergey, what a massive page with brilliant photos and interesting commentaries about Istanbul. I especially like your practical transportation tips. Istanbul is one of the few European capital cities which I haven't visited yet.

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Jan 19, 2010 at 1:24 PM

A great page with a lot of very informative tips. The mixture of architectures is amazing. Your Ayasophia tips and photos are a marvel! I will come back.

• nora_south_africa's Profile Photo
    Jan 9, 2010 at 9:23 AM

I must congratulate you on very very good pages!! what a pleasure to work through your pages.

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2009 at 11:07 PM

Oh wow, after finishing reading and listening to your Istanbul I want to go there :-) I love your off path tips, mosques galore :-) And the old houses are soo beautiful! Excellent videos and music choice as usual :-)

Kuznetsov_Sergey

“Where there's a will, there's a way”

Badges & Stats in Istanbul

Have you been to Istanbul?

Latest Activity in Istanbul