Eilat Favorite Tips by Kuznetsov_Sergey Top 5 Page for this destination
Eilat Favorites: 22 reviews and 35 photos
Gulf of Eilat
Favorite thing: The Gulf of Aqaba in Israel known as the Gulf of Eilat is a large gulf of the Red Sea.
The Gulf is located to the east of the Sinai Peninsula and west of the Arabian mainland. Jordan, Egypt, Israel and Saudi Arabia all have coastlines on the Gulf. It reaches a maximum depth of 1850m in its central part.
Geologically, the Gulf of Aqaba is an integral part of the Great Rift Valley that runs from East Africa through the Red Sea and northwards towards the rift valley containing the Dead Sea.
You can watch my 3 min 53 sec HD Video Eilat Aqaba Gulf Yacht Galaxy part 1 out of my Youtube channel.
You can watch my high resolution photo of Eilat on the Google Earth according to the following coordinates 29° 32' 47.89" N 34° 58' 0.71" E or on my Google Earth Panoramio Eilat Gulf.
Israel - Eilat
Favorite thing: Eilat is Israel's southernmost city and a popular resort. The city's beaches, nightlife and desert landscapes make it a popular destination for domestic and international tourism.
The Eilat Tourist information Office is directly opposite from the Mall Hayam. Shopping center is there to serve you with a variety of touring and entertainment options. In addition there is a selection of free brochures and maps for you to take.
Opening Hours Weekdays: 08:00 - 18:00 / Fridays 08:00 - 14:00
Arava Road Corner of Yotam Blvd./ Tel 08-6372111, Fax: 08-6372111
Attraction Booking Counters also exist in the lobby of many major hotels and along the beach promenade
You can watch my 5 min 37 sec HD Video Eilat On the way to the Coral Beach out of my Youtube channel.
You can watch my high resolution photo of Eilat on the Google Earth according to the following coordinates 29° 32' 54.47" N 34° 57' 42.09" E or on my Google Earth Panoramio Eilat Shoreline 2.
Favorite thing: Israeli territory spreads in Eilat from Jordan to Egypt for only 10 km. The city is adjacent to the Egyptian village of Taba to the south, the Jordanian port city of Aqaba to the east, and within sight of Saudi Arabia to the south-east, across the gulf.
So I?ve managed to cross its territory when I strolled along the gulf shore from the very northern point of Eilat (Jordan border) to the very southern point of Eilat (Egyptian border). It took me about three hours with stops and taking photos and videos. I think that was a good idea because it?s possible to cross Israel for such short time only in Eilat.
I'm presenting this idea to Israeli touristy firms and to everybody who would have a rest in this wonderful resort: stroll Israel from Jordan to Egypt on foot for three hours!
You can watch my high resolution photo of Eilat on the Google Earth according to the following coordinates 29° 32' 51.79" N 34° 58' 0.02" E or on my Google Earth Panoramio Eilat Shoreline 3.
More Reviews (27)
- Keep the reserve clean
- See All Russian is very popular in Israel!
- See All Flying to Eilat and back
- See All Strolling late in the evening
Kuznetsov_Sergey's Related Pages
Eilat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where the sun shines 350 days a year.."
- "Eilat - a resort on the Red Sea"
- "The Ultimate Beach Resort"
- "The tourist city of israel"
- "Eilat - Playground on the Red Sea"
- "Eilat, go south young and old..."
- "Welcome to my Eilat Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Eilat
- Hotels in Eilat
- Transportation in Eilat
- Nightlife in Eilat
- Restaurants in Eilat
- Shopping in Eilat
- Warnings and Dangers in Eilat
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Eilat
- 30 Reviews
- 220 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (215)
Have you been to Eilat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eilat
- updated a Eilat Travel Page "Eilat - a resort on the Red Sea"
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "Re: Ratings not working"
- Commented on one of ophiro's Eilat travel pages
- Uploaded a Video to Eilat
- Uploaded a Photo to "Eilat - a resort on the Red Sea"
- Wrote a Review Keep the reserve clean in Eilat Warnings and Dangers
Videos in EilatSee All Videos (22)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Istanbul Intro, 130 reviews, 621 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 103 reviews, 535 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moscow Intro, 90 reviews, 401 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kostroma Intro, 60 reviews, 302 photos, 10 travelogues
- Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy Intro, 47 reviews, 289 photos, 11 travelogues
- Mexico Intro, 33 reviews, 300 photos, 26 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nürnberg Intro, 41 reviews, 286 photos, 19 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 62 reviews, 255 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pskov Intro, 60 reviews, 249 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turkey Intro, 73 reviews, 233 photos, 8 travelogues
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
- Underwater Observatory Marin Park- 23 Reviews, 33 Photos
- Dolphin Reef- 9 Reviews, 16 Photos
- Eilat Beaches- 12 Reviews, 28 Photos
- The Promanade- 8 Reviews, 24 Photos
- Diving- 10 Reviews, 22 Photos
- Timna Natural Park- 5 Reviews, 9 Photos
- Cruize in the Red Sea- 6 Reviews, 9 Photos
- Red Canyon- 2 Reviews, 6 Photos
- Water activities- 3 Reviews, 2 Photos
- The 101- 2 Reviews, 2 Photos