"Jerusalem–the Foundation Stone of three Religions" Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem by Kuznetsov_Sergey

Jerusalem Travel Guide: 1,882 reviews and 5,396 photos

• Last visit to Jerusalem: Apr 2009
  • Intro Updated Apr 2, 2010

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Aug 10, 2012 at 4:40 AM

Hi Sergey - nice to have a look around your page thank you! - ive had 2 visits to Jerusalem but so much want to go again but next time independently and hopefully in spring to have a wander and find my way around, get back to the bazaars...it makes me wonder the Arab Muslim world go on about their hatred for Israel yet look how much control Israel still allows the Muslims in Israel to keep! my last visit we couldnt go to the muslim areas because all closed off for ramadan such as the bazaars and Way of the Cross area and for Temple mount which was 2nd time to miss it! but hopefully i will go again next spring. Like all the info youve put into your pages on the ways of the cross and the many churches...and would go looking for the tombs in the Kidron valley from reading your tip thanks. the Bible as it is was set and accepted as canonical and complete as by the Early Church fathers - which does not include any other than Mary dying a normal humanly death..

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Aug 9, 2012 at 9:38 PM

Great tips!

• white_smallstar's Profile Photo
    Nov 23, 2011 at 8:47 AM

Great page Sergey! Thanks a lot for sharing your trip and thanks a lot for this trip in advance.
    *Nico*

• Sep 18, 2010 at 2:50 PM

Is this the church that the Naked Archeologist on the History International Channel says contains the osuary of St. Peter...but no one is allowed to see it? He saw it but not after it was moved into this church.

• christine.j's Profile Photo
    Apr 15, 2010 at 3:17 AM

A very interesting page, thank you so much. It brought back many memories and reminded me that I really should go back once again.

• aadil's Profile Photo
    Apr 13, 2010 at 10:24 AM

Very informative and beautiful page, just cannot forget our trip there a month ago!!! Brings back fond memories.

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Apr 6, 2010 at 1:55 PM

Another superb page of your’s! Now that I have followed your steps, I wonder if I need to go and visit the real place “live” but I must come back to view it a second time! Interesting tip about the Joudeh and Nusseibeh families!

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Apr 5, 2010 at 10:25 AM

You certainly had a great tour but this is too much details for me.

• nicolaitan's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2010 at 5:39 AM

taken a week to look at all your amazing photographs, nice travelogues. enjoyed this trip thru J, recalls our visit but yours in much more detail. n.

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Mar 30, 2010 at 12:44 PM

Me again, having a look at your Things to Do tips this time. (I already saw your General Tips on my last visit.) It's actually quite overwhelming, so many churches and basilicas all in one place!

Kuznetsov_Sergey

“Where there's a will, there's a way”

Badges & Stats in Jerusalem

Have you been to Jerusalem?

Videos in Jerusalem