"Wuppertal" Top 5 Page for this destination Wuppertal by Kuznetsov_Sergey

Wuppertal Travel Guide: 63 reviews and 155 photos

Wuppertal is located in and around the Wupper river valley, and is situated east of the city of Düsseldorf. That was the reason why we visited this city in 2001 when the German Shepherds World Championship was held in Dusseldorf.

You can watch my
0 min 57 sec Video Asslan v Haus Schiran in Wuppertal out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
1 min 47 sec Video Dusseldorf-Wuppertal out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
3 min 20 sec Video Wuppertal along by car out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
2 min 58 sec Video Wuppertal Hotel Hanseatic out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
2 min 55 sec Video Wuppertal out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.

Our trip to Germany in 2001:

• Last visit to Wuppertal: Aug 2001
  • Intro Updated Jan 26, 2014

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Feb 24, 2013 at 1:01 AM

I travelled by train through Wuppertal so many times but never made it for sightseeing, altough I'm not sure whether I might have been as a child riding on the suspension railway.

• yumyum's Profile Photo
      Feb 24, 2013 at 1:48 AM

It's a very long city in a narrow valley. From the train I've spotted various churches. Still one day I hope to go there.

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
      Feb 24, 2013 at 1:56 AM

Hope, you will!

• bugulma's Profile Photo
    Feb 18, 2013 at 7:50 AM

really funny doll accompanied you during the breakfast :-) and funny episode with Russian-speaking lady (to be true I do the same - ask people talk in English or Russian) :-))

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
      Feb 18, 2013 at 8:03 AM

Thank you, Andrey! Sometimes it seems to me that Russian is as popular as English in Germany and for sure more popular than any other language, haha!

Kuznetsov_Sergey

“Where there's a will, there's a way”

Badges & Stats in Wuppertal

Have you been to Wuppertal?

Latest Activity in Wuppertal