"Moscow - Versailles" Top 5 Page for this destination Versailles by Kuznetsov_Sergey

Versailles Travel Guide: 692 reviews and 2,615 photos

I was fortunate to visit Versailles three times.
For the first time it happened in August of 1995. It was my first trip in Europe when I had a 22-days voyage around France including naturally Versailles. Several years before I couldn’t even dream about such a trip. That’s why my impressions of Versailles, its Palace and Park exceeded all my expectations.

Quite unexpectedly my second visit in Versailles occurred in three months after my first visit. It was my business trip in Berlin-Paris-Amsterdam. The organizers of my visit arranged an excursion to Versailles in the weekend when I was in Paris for about a week.

In my first and second visits I was sorry that Irina couldn’t see this wonderful place. That’s why 8 years later when we happened to visit Paris with Irina and Asslan I arranged an excursion in Versailles.

You can watch my
5 min 30 sec Video Versailles Palace out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
2 min 44 sec Video Versailles Park out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
1 min 48 sec Video Paris-Versailles out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
3 min 44 sec Video Versailles Palace part 2 out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
1 min 42 sec Video Versailles Park part 2 out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
3 min 00 sec Video Versailles out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.
2 min 23 sec Video Asslan v Haus Schiran in Versailles out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.

• Last visit to Versailles: Aug 2003
  • Intro Updated Dec 22, 2012

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Jan 14, 2014 at 12:18 PM

I've really enjoyed reading about your times at Versailles. I went last year and still haven't looked at my photos! Would love to return like you did. There is so much to see and so many people, I think you would find plenty that you didn't see on your first trip.

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
      Jan 15, 2014 at 6:31 AM

Thank you, Dee! Yes, it will be interesting to read your future page about Versailles.

• american_tourister's Profile Photo
    Jun 9, 2011 at 10:40 PM

We were there a couple of years ago and were also overwhelmed by it. Next time I want to get there early enough to rent a golf cart!

• Sep 15, 2009 at 8:59 AM

Excellent picture of the Capella - Chapel

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Mar 16, 2009 at 9:08 AM

I have not yet seen the Mirror hall because it was always closed when I visited, but hopefully I'll see it this Sept...nice details on your tips! Norman :)

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Jul 8, 2008 at 1:37 PM

Thank you for the virtual visit of a place that I have never visited! May be I should but I am not much excited about it, haha!

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    May 19, 2008 at 8:35 AM

Though it was 40 years ago - in 1968, I visited here as a young woman, I still remember the wonderful Versailles with its beautiful gardens and amazing Hall of Mirrors. Thanks for the memories.

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Jan 22, 2008 at 12:22 PM

Oh, yes,it's a great destination to be visited yet!

• christine.j's Profile Photo
    Oct 20, 2007 at 5:22 AM

Thank you for the Versailles tour! I've been to Paris several times, but never made it Versailles. Maybe the next time.

• Jerelis's Profile Photo
    Aug 14, 2007 at 12:20 AM

Great page about Versailles. Always wanted to go there and about 1 month ago I did! So proud of myself :) Your beautiful photos bring back memories!

• Luchonda's Profile Photo
    Jun 20, 2007 at 11:38 AM

Love yr tour through the palace greetz from Belgium

Kuznetsov_Sergey

“Where there's a will, there's a way”

Badges & Stats in Versailles

Have you been to Versailles?

Videos in Versailles