"Berlin is always in my mind" Berlin by Kuznetsov_Sergey

2 min 08 sec Video Berlin Wall ,
2 min 28 sec Video Berlin Romantic Walk ,
2 min 56 sec Video Berlin Dom ,
1 min 34 sec Video Berlin - Cottbus autobahn
out of my Youtube channel.

Our second visit to Berlin in 1999

Here also has come true! I am again in Europe, have an opportunity to walk across Berlin - already in the third time for these years. It seems to me, I appeared here more often then in the center of Moscow during this time. It heats and gives a sensation of a fine life.

Our forth visit to Berlin in 2001

• Last visit to Berlin: Sep 2010
  • Intro Updated Feb 18, 2012

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2014 at 5:59 AM

I've enjoyed my virtual tour of Berlin!

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
      Mar 18, 2014 at 8:19 AM

Thank you, Dee, for visting one of my oldest VT-page! It waits for renovation for a long time. Berlin is among my favorite European cities.

• balhannah's Profile Photo
      Mar 18, 2014 at 4:46 PM

It doesn't matter that its older, as it about the sights and they are still there. We all see different things in cities and have different views on them, so I still find them interesting.

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2009 at 10:04 AM

Such a beautiful city Sergey! You've capture the charm with your excellent tips and photo's. Thank you for the lovely tour!

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Jul 14, 2008 at 2:56 PM

A good overall presentation of Berlin Sergey. You obviously enjoy your time there to have visited so many times. Also thanks for checking out my new various Netherlands pages.

• vesna04's Profile Photo
    Oct 20, 2007 at 8:12 AM

Hello Sergej:) Nice page we have here, again! I wouldn't mind to do some shopping at Kurfurstendamm !

• livi4's Profile Photo
    Oct 10, 2007 at 9:50 PM

Lots of nice photos.

• Ekaterinburg's Profile Photo
    Aug 5, 2007 at 11:23 AM

Thanks for these great photos and tips Sergey. I"m going to Berlin in December and am really looking forward to seeing this fascinating city. Looks like your dogs enjoyed their visit too :))

• craic's Profile Photo
    Jun 7, 2007 at 12:26 PM

very interesting page - i am sorry for your bicycle adventure

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Mar 29, 2007 at 1:31 PM

I haven't been to Berlin but your page has shown there is a lot to see & do here in another almost rebuilt city with lots of history

• nicolaitan's Profile Photo
    Feb 21, 2007 at 7:48 AM

Most enticing page - one of the cities we are considering for our trip. Seems like lots to see and do. Is that dog in the park yours?

• Luchonda's Profile Photo
    Dec 20, 2006 at 1:52 AM

Berlin, eine Reise wert - i just love the Tiergarten area, love the architecture in Berlin, love the many green areas.Greetz from Ghent/Belgium

Kuznetsov_Sergey

“Where there's a will, there's a way”

Badges & Stats in Berlin