"Five visits in Dresden" Dresden by Kuznetsov_Sergey

Dresden Travel Guide: 1,336 reviews and 4,024 photos

I visited Dresden on business in 1995 for the first time and fell in love with this beautiful city.
So whenever I had an opportunity, I visited it again and again with Irina and our German shepherds on the way to and back from SV BSZS:
in 1999 and 2002 with Irina and Asslan v. Haus Schiran,
in 2005 with Irina, Asslan v.Haus Schiran and Aurum Aglis Pilar,
in 2009 with Irina, Zarina and Zharden fom Irin Hof.

• Last visit to Dresden: Sep 2009
  • Intro Updated Feb 17, 2012

• BillNJ's Profile Photo
    Mar 24, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Sergey, I may visit Dresden for the first time later this year. I especially enjoyed viewing the progress of the Frauenkirche restoration over the years. The destruction of this great cultural center at the end of the war was a great tragedy. The restoration has been amazing. Cheers, Bill

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    May 12, 2011 at 8:01 AM

Fine photos and tips from your many visits to Dresden! It's interesting to see how the city has changed over the years, especially the church.

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Apr 16, 2011 at 1:14 AM

Oh wow, thanks for your video of Alte Meister Gallery! And the others, magic sights :-)) It must have been very impressive for Irina and you to see the progress in building Frauenkirche!

• starship's Profile Photo
    Apr 11, 2011 at 3:51 PM

Nice page and beautiful photos! Seeing pictures of your beautiful German Shepherd brings back memories of our Heidi---I miss her very much!

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Apr 3, 2011 at 8:56 AM

The buildings are so impressive, massive and elegant. What wonderful memorials and statues. Looks like you explored from top and bottom. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful adventure. Excellent page!

• german_eagle's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2011 at 2:39 AM

Didn't know you've been to Dresden so many times. Very comprehensive page on the sights in the old town! Had to chuckle about your comment on traffic :-) We locals think it's a nightmare!

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Mar 29, 2011 at 11:56 AM

I have been to Dresden once and would like to revisit. Quite possibly this year.

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Mar 27, 2011 at 11:45 AM

We still plan the trip here but now delayed until fall 2011. Thanks for the update of sites, and as always, your videos are very helpful. I especially liked your comments on Frauenkirke raising of funds to renovate/rebuild

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Mar 23, 2011 at 2:34 PM

Sergey, I have visited Dresden twice and still think that it is one of the most interesting German cities. Fabulous page with gorgeous photos here. Well done.

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Mar 15, 2011 at 11:21 AM

Thanks for your description, Sergey! I would like to revisit Dresden some day...

Kuznetsov_Sergey Visits Here Frequently!

Kuznetsov_Sergey

“Where there's a will, there's a way”

Badges & Stats in Dresden

Have you been to Dresden?

Latest Activity in Dresden