"On the waves of my memory" Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile

VT-pages I've recently completed or updated:
NEW Paratunka (Kamchatka, Russia) - 10 reviews about the trip in 2013
Razdolny (Kamchatka, Russia) - 9 reviews about the trip in 2013

Trip to Egypt
Egypt, Hurghada, Bur Safajah, Qina, Al Karnak, Necropolis of Thebes, Thebes, Luxor, Esna, Edfu, Temple of Horus in Edfu, Kom Ombo, Temple of Abu Simbel, Philae, Aswan, Pyramids of Giza, Cairo, Alexandria

Trip to Crimea
Ukraine-Crimea: Simferopol', Yalta, Livadia, Massandra, Alupka, Nikita, Sevastopol'

My previous mottos: 1) What is history as a fairy tale in which everybody have agreed to believe (Napoleon); 2) Invest in memoirs (A.Voznesensky)

Our German shepherds

Our external pages fom Irin Hof and video about BSZS.

Have a look at my 4 min 46 sec HD video German Shepherds vom Irin Hof am Istra part I and 6 min 04 sec HD video German Shepherds vom Irin Hof am Istra part II out of my Youtube channel.
2 min 38 sec HD Video Dog training Asslan v Haus Schiran out of my Youtube channel with Laibach - Rossiya.
2 min 33 sec HD Video Dog training Aurum Aglis Vinika out of my Youtube channel with Laibach - Rossiya.
2 min 53 sec HD Video Dog training Aurum Aglis Zalta out of my Youtube channel with Rammstein - Moskau.
1 min 56 sec HD Video Dog training Masjanja out of my Youtube channel with Laibach - Rossiya.
2 min 47 sec HD Video Dog training Zarina fom Irin Hof out of my Youtube channel with Schnappi song.
1 min 45 sec HD Video Dog training Zharden fom Irin Hof out of my Youtube channel with the rock version of Schnappi song.

In 1999 we travelled to Karlsruhe in Germany. My wife Irina, my son Andrew and our dog - Asslan vom Haus Shiran - that was our first team in our first trip. The purpose of the trip was to take part in the Schaferhund Verein Bundessiegerzuchtschau (SV BSZS) 1999 (SV BSZS-1999) - (German shepherd) world championship. We liked the journey very much. Asslan got the 70-th place among 350 participients - we were happy. In 2000 we visited Bremen (SV BSZS-2000, SV BSZS-2000 cont), in 2001 - Dusseldorf (SV BSZS-2001), in 2002 and 2004 - Karlsruhe (SV BSZS-2002 and SV BSZS-2004), in 2003, 2005, 2009, 2012 - Ulm (SV BSZS-2003, SV BSZS-2005, SV BSZS-2009, SV BSZS 2012). In 2010, 2011 and 2014 - Nuremberg (SV BSZS-2010, BSZS-2011, BSZS-2014). In 2013 - Kassel (SV BSZS-2013). Our dogs

• Intro Updated Jan 11, 2015

• Ekaterinburg's Profile Photo
    Jan 21, 2015 at 3:23 PM

Thank you for the birthday greetings Sergey > recently I was at the library and saw a novel set in Moscow by Sergey Kusnetsof !!! Maybe this is a popular name in Russia or have you been writing crime novels :) Happy New Year to you and your family !

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2014 at 3:14 PM

Сергей, с Новым 2015 годом! Всех благ!

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2014 at 2:30 PM

Happy Happy New Year dear Sergey & Irina & dogs :-)))

• Odiseya's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2014 at 10:21 AM

Dear Sergey, we have very interesting year! I learn so much about remote part of your country and enjoy in following you on your journey!
    I wish you and your dearest all the Best!
    Happy travel!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• arturowan's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2014 at 6:03 AM

C HOB"M GODOM!

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Dec 24, 2014 at 12:29 PM

Merry Christmas and many more wonderful travels in 2015!

• wabat's Profile Photo
    Dec 24, 2014 at 12:13 PM

Hi Sergey, wishing you a Merry Christmas and all the best for 2015.

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Dec 17, 2014 at 12:59 AM

Sergey, thanks for finding and rating my Avignon tips.

• hopang's Profile Photo
    Nov 29, 2014 at 12:03 PM

Hi Sergey, Thanks for your birthday greetings. ~ho & pang

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Nov 27, 2014 at 8:22 PM

Thank you so very much Sergey for visiting my Hollywood and Beverly Hills pages. I enjoy exploring on foot because I alway find something so interesting to see. I really enjoy the statues and fountains. I was glad to have found that monument of the Hunter and Hounds, a very special one. Thanks again!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo

Kuznetsov_Sergey

“Where there's a will, there's a way”

Real Name