"A Part of my Past, Present, and Future." Livermore by TouristOne

Livermore Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 152 photos

Livermore, California.

A big part of my life will forever belong to Livermore. Many of life's experiences, be them good, be them bad, I experienced here. This is where I grew up, and where I still spend much of my time--about three months per year--on-and-off. Much of my reletives live here and in the surrounding area. While here, I spend time with family, friends and old aquantences. Also, I make it a point to go some place new in the area everytime I visit, yet I find myself frequenting places from my past, revisiting the past is inescapeable.....familiar faces, familiar places. But regardless, where ever I go in this world, whatever I am to become.....Livermore will always be in my heart, close to home.

A Brief History of Livermore

Livermore was founded by William Mendenhall in 1869, but named after Robert Livermore who married Josefa Higuera Molina in 1838. They made their home Rancho Las Positas which was big part of the present day city. Livermore's history makes it that of an agricultural community, with many ranches and vineyards which still flourish today. It is also one of the most desirable citys of America to live.

A Profile of Livermore

coming soon

• Last visit to Livermore: Dec 2005
  • Intro Updated Feb 25, 2006

Comments

TouristOne Used To Live Here!

TouristOne

“The greatest moment in life, is the moment of anticipation.”

Badges & Stats in Livermore

Have you been to Livermore?

Latest Activity in Livermore