"A Part of my Past, Present, and Future." Livermore by TouristOne
Livermore Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 169 photos
A big part of my life will forever belong to Livermore. Many of life's experiences, be them good, be them bad, I experienced here. This is where I grew up, and where I still spend much of my time--about three months per year--on-and-off. Much of my reletives live here and in the surrounding area. While here, I spend time with family, friends and old aquantences. Also, I make it a point to go some place new in the area everytime I visit, yet I find myself frequenting places from my past, revisiting the past is inescapeable.....familiar faces, familiar places. But regardless, where ever I go in this world, whatever I am to become.....Livermore will always be in my heart, close to home.
Livermore was founded by William Mendenhall in 1869, but named after Robert Livermore who married Josefa Higuera Molina in 1838. They made their home Rancho Las Positas which was big part of the present day city. Livermore's history makes it that of an agricultural community, with many ranches and vineyards which still flourish today. It is also one of the most desirable citys of America to live.
- See All Pizza
- See All Livermore Public Golf Course
- Pets Allowed
- Verterans Park
TouristOne's Related Pages
Livermore Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Livermore - Wine and Technology"
- "A Part of my Past, Present, and Future."
- "My home town"
- "Teeing and Tasting in Livermore, California"
- "Livermore - Vineyards and Wine Tasting"
- "Thalor's Livermore"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Livermore
- Hotels in Livermore
- Transportation in Livermore
- Nightlife in Livermore
- Restaurants in Livermore
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Livermore
- 31 Reviews
- 52 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Livermore?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Livermore
- Livermore Intro, 31 reviews, 52 photos
- Merrimac Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Chicago Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fort Myers Beach Intro, 2 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.