"Seven months in the USA" LeaJoy's Profile
I've been an Au Pair (a really cool name for an exchange student/ babysitter) for seven months now, and I'm loving every minute of it. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to visit everything I planed (Las Vegas and Los Angeles are definitely off) but considering how much the Au Pairs are payed, I'm doing pretty good! :)
I have bunch of pictures from San Francisco, NYC and the D.C. but it will take me forever to post them here. Don't have time, gotta change diapers!! hehe
I'll be staying in the USA for a year, and so I think that I absolutely have to visit:
1. NEW YORK (because of the city's energy, culture, the Statue of Liberty, Times square, SoHo, ice-skating in the Rockefeller Center ..
2. LOS ANGELES & SAN FRANCISCO
3. LAS VEGAS (The City of Excitement, I'll let you know if I win a jackpot :)
4. NEW ORLEANS ('cause of the varieties cultures, Jazz, Mardi Gras...)
5. ORLANDO (because of the Disneyland, no way am I going to miss that :)
6. GRAND CANYON
7. NIAGARA FALLS
Ok, so I wrote this down when I was still at home in Serbia, and obviously, I was overly optimistic! :) There is no way that I'll manage to see all of the above, but I'll do my best
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 17 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- LeaJoy and exquisitem are now friends.
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "RE: RE: X Factor"
updated their Profile Page "Seven months in the USA"
- Commented on Mikebond's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "Seven months in the USA"
- Wrote a Review Bershka about Clothes - not high fashion in Milan Shopping
- updated a Milan Travel Page "Viva la Moda"
Top 5 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Meteora 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Milan Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Verona Intro, 2 photos
- Novi Sad 2 reviews