"The university city Grahamstown" Grahamstown by Tobias_Plieninger
Grahamstown Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 27 photos
I have stayed one night in Grahamstown.
We arrived late in the night.
Then we went to a good student party.
There we got a warm welcome.
This was great
Grahamstown is a city in the Eastern Cape Province of the Republic of South Africa and is the seat of the Makana municipality. The population of Grahamstown, as of 2003, was 124 758 (Rhodes University Journalism Department).
Located some 140 km from Port Elizabeth and 180 km from East London, Grahamstown is also the seat of Rhodes University, a diocese of the Church of the Province of South Africa (C.P.S.A. - Anglican) and a High Court. However it does not form part of the South African Cities Network (see List of cities in South Africa).
- Pros:Nice city, nice people
- In a nutshell:If you are student and like parties you should go!
Tobias_Plieninger's Related Pages
Grahamstown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Grahamstown - City of Saints"
- "The university city Grahamstown"
- "National Arts Festival"
- "City of Saints Grahamstown"
- "The Best place to do your UnderGrad studies!!!!!!"
- "purple rain"
- "Garden Route"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Grahamstown
- Hotels in Grahamstown
- Nightlife in Grahamstown
- Restaurants in Grahamstown
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Grahamstown
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Grahamstown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grahamstown
Photos in GrahamstownSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 12 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 12 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- T'bilisi Intro, 17 reviews, 27 photos
- South Africa Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 2 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Albania Intro, 21 reviews, 3 photos
- Seychelles Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belarus Intro, 14 reviews, 6 photos
- Austria Intro, 16 reviews, 3 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 13 reviews, 5 photos