"Wonderful Mts'khet'a" Mts'khet'a by Tobias_Plieninger
Mts'khet'a Travel Guide: 69 reviews and 208 photos
The monestary of Mts'khet'a belongs to UNESCO cultural heritage.
Mts'khet'a is wonderful small village.
The crossing of two rivers is in Mts'khet'a.
The Monestary of Mts'khet'a is very old and inside there are very interesting sights.
Another pciture of the monestary.
- Pros:A part of the cultural heritage
- Cons:Think positive!
- In a nutshell:A wonderful small village!
This is a typical shop. You can get there cigarettes and cold drinks. But they offer much more Not expensive more travel advice
The monestary of Mts'khet'a belongs to UNESCO cultural heritage. Inside there are many interesting sights. more travel advice
Tobias_Plieninger's Related Pages
Mts'khet'a Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mtsketha – Capital of the former Iberian Kingdom"
- "Mtskheta, a very old town"
- "Mtskheta, Georgia"
- "the ancient capital"
- "Like a little piece of Europe in Transcaucasia."
- "Wonderful Mts'khet'a"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mts'khet'a
- Hotels in Mts'khet'a
- Transportation in Mts'khet'a
- Restaurants in Mts'khet'a
- Shopping in Mts'khet'a
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mts'khet'a
- 6 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Mts'khet'a?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mts'khet'a
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 12 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 12 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- T'bilisi Intro, 17 reviews, 27 photos
- South Africa Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 2 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Albania Intro, 21 reviews, 3 photos
- Seychelles Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belarus Intro, 14 reviews, 6 photos
- Austria Intro, 16 reviews, 3 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 13 reviews, 5 photos