Belarus Local Custom Tips by Tobias_Plieninger Top 5 Page for this destination
Belarus Local Customs: 13 reviews and 12 photos
If you want to go to Belarus you have to collect your Visa in an Belarussian embassy in advance. There is absolutely no chance to get into Belarus without a Visa.
If you want to stay longer than 72 hours take care about the regulations.
It might be necessary that you registrate at the police office.
If you want to travel through Belarus you need a transit visa.
The border crossing can take a lot of time.
So be patient and don't forget to be friendly to the officers!
Perhabs you have to fill out an decleration for the toll!
IMPORTANT: Count your money before the border crossing. So you don't have to count in front of the officers. Fill in the right sum of money.
More Reviews (13)
- See All Getting to Belarus by air
- See All Don't lose your passport!
- Packing for Belarus
- Helpful internet ressources
- Taxi drivers
Tobias_Plieninger's Related Pages
Belarus Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BELARUS - THE LAST OASIS OF FREEDOM IN EUROPE"
- "From Russia to Germany and back home via Belarus"
- "Belarus one of the post - soviet countries"
- "MINSK ( BELARUS )"
- "IT'S DIFFERENT - YET THE SAME"
- "My Motherland."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Belarus
- Hotels in Belarus
- Transportation in Belarus
- Nightlife in Belarus
- Restaurants in Belarus
- Shopping in Belarus
- Warnings and Dangers in Belarus
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Belarus
- 14 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Belarus?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Belarus
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 12 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 12 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- T'bilisi Intro, 17 reviews, 27 photos
- South Africa Intro, 7 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 2 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Albania Intro, 21 reviews, 3 photos
- Seychelles Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belarus Intro, 14 reviews, 6 photos
- Austria Intro, 16 reviews, 3 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 13 reviews, 5 photos