"Life on the Wabash River" g_i_r_a_f's Profile
I have been living in Vincennes for the past five years. The setting is rural and the economy is agricultural although a local Toyota plant in Princeton has helped add a small industrial base to the community. Vincennes is situated about halfway between Evansville and Terre Haute. Lots of history about town. It was at one time the capitol of the Northwest Territory.
The southern section of the Wabash river forms the boundary between the states of Indiana and Illinois. The water flows deceptively fast and can rise very fast. It eventually flows into the Ohio River
Personal Pages (2)
Written Jan 26, 2006
Lauderdale -- January 2006
Written Jan 16, 2006
Around the house
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 23 Reviews
- 73 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 7 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- Posted in Travel Cocoa Beach Forum "Transportation"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Ohio Pumpkin Festival"
- g_i_r_a_f and aGaby are now friends.
- Commented on CassieN's profile page
updated their Personal Page "Lauderdale -- January 2006"
- Wrote a Review Never call it "Frisco" in San Francisco Warnings and Dangers
- updated a Tokyo Travel Page "Tokyo (Page under construction)"
Top 5 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 11 reviews, 25 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vincennes Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Key West 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Fort Lauderdale Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Sandusky 1 review, 4 photos