"Turks & Caico's-Carribeans last Tropical Paradise" Top 5 Page for this destination Turks and Caicos Islands by ScubaCat
Turks and Caicos Islands Travel Guide: 352 reviews and 1,505 photos
Turks & Caico's are made up of several Islands and Cays spanning 230 miles. They are located 575 miles from Miami or a 75 minute plane ride. Most of the islands & cays are unhabited with the Providencials, or commonly known as Provo, being the most populated. The second largest population reside's on Grand Turk with Salt Cay having the least population. Turks & Caico's is known for it's white sandy beach's and has long been known as a diver's dream, long before the general population discovered it. The beauty of Turks and Caico's, both topside and below, is drop dead gorgeous with Grace Bay Beach on the Providencials being one of the best beach's in the Carribean. These islands are a must see and who know's, you might even run into Demi Moore or Bruce Willis.
- Pros:Relatively unspoiled beach's/Magnificant Diving/Pure Relaxation
- Cons:Not a lot of topside activites
- In a nutshell:What other chain of Islands can give you both beauty above & below the Ocean?
If your here for relaxation or just worn out from the previous days activites...Turks & Caico's has relaxing on the... more travel advice
The Caymans have the Turtle farm and Provo has it's Conch Farm. Several times a week a tour is given to the inquisitive... more travel advice
ScubaCat's Related Pages
Turks and Caicos Islands Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Special Islands in My Life"
- "Turks & Caicos - Almost Paradise Found"
- "Turks & Caico's-Carribeans last Tropical Paradise"
- "A Diver's Delight"
- "Pretty Beach, Warm Waters, Turtles,"
- "Provo Isle"
- "Beaches Resort at Providenciales, Turks & Caicos"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Turks and Caicos Islands
- Hotels in Turks and Caicos Islands
- Transportation in Turks and Caicos Islands
- Nightlife in Turks and Caicos Islands
- Restaurants in Turks and Caicos Islands
- Shopping in Turks and Caicos Islands
- Warnings and Dangers in Turks and Caicos Islands
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Turks and Caicos Islands
- 11 Reviews
- 45 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Turks and Caicos Islands?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Turks and Caicos Islands
- Posted in Travel Caribbean and Central America Forum "RE: RE: Soldier needs some R&R"
- Commented on one of kucha's Turks and Caicos Islands travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Relax on baby soft sand"
- Wrote a Review Relax on baby soft sand in Turks and Caicos Islands Things to Do
- updated a Turks and Caicos Islands Travelogue "Fabulous Sunsets"
Photos in Turks and Caicos IslandsSee All Photos (45)
Top 5 Pages
- Playa del Carmen Intro, 13 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Cayman Intro, 15 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turks and Caicos Islands Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dominican Republic Intro, 12 reviews, 40 photos
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 10 reviews, 33 photos