"Roatan - A Diver's Heaven in the Carribean" Isla de Roatán by ScubaCat
Isla de Roatán Travel Guide: 306 reviews and 706 photos
Colorful Underwater Fish Life. Parrott Fish are a common fish to Roatan waters and this little guy is getting cleaned at his favorite cleaning station.
Did you know that Seahorses are only the size of your pinkie? Of all the places I have dived, Roatan is the only place I have seen Seahorses & I have now seen more Seahorses than I can count on my fingers
- Pros:Excellant, Easy Diving in a very relaxed, laid back environment
- Cons:No Seeum's, Use plenty of Cactus Juice
- In a nutshell:An Island to return to over and over
ScubaCat's Related Pages
Isla de Roatán Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Island of Roatan - Honduras"
- "Isla de Roatan, Honduras"
- "Roatan of Las Islas de la Bahia"
- "A Nice Balance Of Shear Relaxation & Terror !"
- "La isla Bonita"
- "The Adventure"
- "Perfect Mixture of Caribbean and Central America"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Isla de Roatán
- Hotels in Isla de Roatán
- Transportation in Isla de Roatán
- Nightlife in Isla de Roatán
- Restaurants in Isla de Roatán
- Shopping in Isla de Roatán
- Warnings and Dangers in Isla de Roatán
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Isla de Roatán
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Isla de Roatán?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Isla de Roatán
Photos in Isla de RoatánSee All Photos (3)
Top 5 Pages
- Playa del Carmen Intro, 13 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Cayman Intro, 15 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turks and Caicos Islands Intro, 11 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dominican Republic Intro, 12 reviews, 40 photos
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 10 reviews, 33 photos