"Leba" Leba by ZiOOlek
Leba Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 66 photos
Leba is a small town, situated on the Baltic Sea coast in Poland, to the West from Gdansk. There is the Slowinski National Park in Leba. The park was included in UNESCO’s 1977 list of world Biosphere Reserves. With the forest gone, huge shifting dunes came into being and they are the greatest attraction of the park. Half of the park’s area is occupied by Lakes Lebsko and Gardno. It has fauna and flora typical for seacoast areas. The village of Kluki has a skansen – the open-air museum of the regional rural architecture. Folk shows are often organized to let the visitors see the local people’s crafts, technologies and ways of living.
This is a nice place to stay in Leba. Facilities and services were good. Breafast very tasy and you will find a wide... more travel advice
Slowinski National Park is one of 23 national parks in Poland. It was founded in 1967. There are seven rivers going... more travel advice
ZiOOlek's Related Pages
Leba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "LEBA - POLISH SAHARA"
- "The Baltic Sea in October? Are you crazy?"
- "Leba - where Poland meets the Sahara"
- "Hotel Soplica - Palace"
- "Leba Sand Dunes"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Leba
- Hotels in Leba
- Transportation in Leba
- Nightlife in Leba
- Restaurants in Leba
- Shopping in Leba
- Warnings and Dangers in Leba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Leba
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Leba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Leba
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Katowice Intro, 88 reviews, 256 photos, 5 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 56 reviews, 203 photos, 5 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 71 reviews, 187 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 48 reviews, 141 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sucha Beskidzka Intro, 44 reviews, 109 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lviv Intro, 44 reviews, 104 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chisinau Intro, 30 reviews, 78 photos
- Prague Intro, 23 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Wroclaw Intro, 25 reviews, 68 photos, 1 travelogue
- Inowroclaw Intro, 19 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues