"Lowicz" Lowicz by ZiOOlek
Lowicz Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 139 photos
Lowicz is ideal for a weekend trip from Warsaw. It is enough to see all interesting places in the town during one day, and maybe also see Arkadia (a park) and Nieborow's castle which are very close.
Lowicz has more than 100 monuments on a list and some of them really worth to see.
- Pros:close from Warsaw, great folklore and monuments
Late Baroque ,three - nave; inside polychromy by Palloni, side altars with figures by Plersh, frescoes by Limecki or... more travel advice
Late Renaissance, nowadays an academic church; originally wooden then partly brick. It was rebuilt about 1642, founded... more travel advice
ZiOOlek's Related Pages
Lowicz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The town of golden statues and paper cockerels"
- "Lowicz- the capital of central's Poland folklore"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lowicz
- 9 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Lowicz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lowicz
Photos in LowiczSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Katowice Intro, 88 reviews, 256 photos, 5 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 56 reviews, 203 photos, 5 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 71 reviews, 187 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 48 reviews, 141 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sucha Beskidzka Intro, 44 reviews, 109 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lviv Intro, 44 reviews, 104 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chisinau Intro, 30 reviews, 78 photos
- Prague Intro, 23 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Wroclaw Intro, 25 reviews, 68 photos, 1 travelogue
- Inowroclaw Intro, 19 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues