Piotrkow Trybunalski Transportation Tips by ZiOOlek
Piotrkow Trybunalski Transportation: 3 reviews and 1 photos
Piotrkow is an important national roads junction (near to the arterial roads: Gdansk - Cieszyn, Warszawa - Wroclaw, Warszawa - Katowice, Poznan - Radom; part of A-1 highway runs along the western borders of the city), international roads intersect here (i.e. Gdansk - Vienna, Prague - Moscow, Berlin - Kijev, Gdansk - Rome, Gdansk - Athens, Warszawa - Zurich, Warszawa - Barcelona) there is also Warszawa - Katowice - Vienna railway. Moreover the airport for disposal class planes is situated in the city bounds.
More Reviews (18)
ZiOOlek's Related Pages
Piotrkow Trybunalski Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Piotrkow Trybunalski
- Transportation in Piotrkow Trybunalski
- Restaurants in Piotrkow Trybunalski
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Piotrkow Trybunalski
- 19 Reviews
- 54 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Piotrkow Trybunalski?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Piotrkow Trybunalski
- Posted in Travel Warsaw Forum "Re: May 3rd National..."
- Wrote a Review Sanctuary of Piotrkowska Virgin Mary in Piotrkow Trybunalski Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Sanctuary of Piotrkowska Virgin Mary"
- updated a Piotrkow Trybunalski Travel Page "Piotrkow Trybunalski"
- Commented on one of Obak81's Piotrkow Trybunalski travel pages
Photos in Piotrkow TrybunalskiSee All Photos (54)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Katowice Intro, 88 reviews, 256 photos, 5 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 56 reviews, 203 photos, 5 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 71 reviews, 187 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 48 reviews, 141 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sucha Beskidzka Intro, 44 reviews, 109 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lviv Intro, 44 reviews, 104 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chisinau Intro, 30 reviews, 78 photos
- Prague Intro, 23 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Wroclaw Intro, 25 reviews, 68 photos, 1 travelogue
- Inowroclaw Intro, 19 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues