Prague Favorite Tips by ZiOOlek
Prague Favorites: 759 reviews and 977 photos
Favorite thing: Prague is well advertised by its government. There are lots of English signs in Prague. Some of them has just a "recalling" character about Prague like on the picture.
Planeta Internet Cafe
Favorite thing: Using Internet in Prague is expensive. Usually, when you go to Internet cafe in the city centre you will have to pay from 60 CZK per hour.
Probably the cheapest Internet cafe is Planeta. It is situated in 102 Vinohradska street (Praha 3). You may get there by the metro (line A) and you need to leave on Jiriho z Podebrad or Flora. The cafe is about three minutes from the metro station. You may also walk from Vaclavskie Namesti and it should take about 15 minutes.
The cafe is open from 8 a.m. till 11 p.m. Prices starts at 24 CZK per hour. You will get a paper with the hour and when you leave you show it and pay for every minute. You need to choose also colour of the sheet. There are three colours: blue - oldest computers and the cheapest; white - standrad comuters; and red - the most modern, with Word, but also the most expensive. I always use blue computers and I think that they are not too old and they are quite fast. So, it is unnecessary to pay more.:)
Fondest memory: You may find the cafe at: www.planeta.cz
Favorite thing: There is a tourist information centre at the main market square near the famous clock - Orloj. It is open all week long and you may gain some information there, as well as take a free map of the centre, buy postcards and even use toilet.;)
More Reviews (20)
ZiOOlek's Related Pages
Prague Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a great and romantic place !"
- "The beautiful town of Prague"
- "Peramble Around Prague"
- "Praha is amazing!"
- "prague czech republic"
- "WOW! WHAT A WONDERFUL CITY!"
- "Prague-One of Europe's Best"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prague
- Hotels in Prague
- Transportation in Prague
- Nightlife in Prague
- Restaurants in Prague
- Shopping in Prague
- Warnings and Dangers in Prague
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prague
- 23 Reviews
- 77 Photos
- 10 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prague
Photos in PragueSee All Photos (77)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Katowice Intro, 88 reviews, 256 photos, 5 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 56 reviews, 203 photos, 5 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 71 reviews, 187 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 48 reviews, 141 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sucha Beskidzka Intro, 44 reviews, 109 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lviv Intro, 44 reviews, 104 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chisinau Intro, 30 reviews, 78 photos
- Prague Intro, 23 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Wroclaw Intro, 25 reviews, 68 photos, 1 travelogue
- Inowroclaw Intro, 19 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (21)
- Charles Bridge- 435 Reviews, 796 Photos
- St Vitus's Cathedral- 302 Reviews, 540 Photos
- Old-Town Hall & Astronomical Clock- 295 Reviews, 487 Photos
- Castle- 372 Reviews, 668 Photos
- Wenceslas Square- 150 Reviews, 261 Photos
- Old-Town Square- 265 Reviews, 496 Photos
- Vltava river and bridges- 90 Reviews, 192 Photos
- Church of Our Lady before Tyn- 131 Reviews, 217 Photos
- Golden Lane- 111 Reviews, 178 Photos
- Petrin Tower- 60 Reviews, 124 Photos
See All Prague Things to Do