"Parksville is undergoing an upgrade" Parksville by spitball
Parksville Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 3 photos
"how many was that in the last half hour?"
Now, you loose track, it can get pretty busy on the island highway these days. Sometimes close to bumper to bumper, especially as soon as you get off the ferry from Vancouver. There are some nice beaches here, a great park - Rathtrevor, some very nice camping spots in Rathtrevor as well as the general area. I'd recommend Rathtrevor. The beach at Rathtrevor is one where you can wade out for a long time and you'll only be up to your thighs.
Not many rocks to step on, just nice sand.
There are a lot of great walking trails in this park, lots to explore .
spitball's Related Pages
Parksville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Popular Beach town"
- "Parksville is undergoing an upgrade"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Parksville
- Hotels in Parksville
- Transportation in Parksville
- Nightlife in Parksville
- Restaurants in Parksville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Parksville
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Parksville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Parksville
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vancouver Intro, 46 reviews, 143 photos, 4 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 21 reviews, 118 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kauai Intro, 16 reviews, 59 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Vancouver Intro, 8 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Honolulu Intro, 8 reviews, 22 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 2 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Guanajuato Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Northern Thailand Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Vancouver Island Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos