"Quaint Areas Near the City of Vancouver" Top 5 Page for this destination Steveston by spitball
Steveston Travel Guide: 98 reviews and 231 photos
Its an old finnish fishing community on the Fraser river, where you'll find a small amount of homes & sheds, on stilts.
The fish boats docked there, list in the shallow waters, awaiting a higher tide.
There are only a few homes here now, so when visiting, you must remain mindful of the residences privacy. If you read the pages on Finn Slough, you'll get the current and past stories going on there.
Not the happiest of situations these days.
- Pros:Quiet and Small
- Cons:In Grave Danger Of Disappearing
- In a nutshell:Steveston like Finn Slough is also a nice place
spitball's Related Pages
Steveston Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home Sweet Home"
- "Steveston, BC - Historic Fishing Village"
- "Steveston, British Columbia"
- "Quaint Areas Near the City of Vancouver"
- "Steveston Salmon Festival on Canada Day"
- "Little Town Near the Water"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Steveston
- Transportation in Steveston
- Nightlife in Steveston
- Restaurants in Steveston
- Shopping in Steveston
- Warnings and Dangers in Steveston
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Steveston
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Steveston?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Steveston
Photos in StevestonSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vancouver Intro, 46 reviews, 143 photos, 4 travelogues
- Victoria Intro, 21 reviews, 118 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kauai Intro, 16 reviews, 59 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Vancouver Intro, 8 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Honolulu Intro, 8 reviews, 22 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 2 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Guanajuato Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Northern Thailand Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Vancouver Island Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos