"QUO VADIS?" malkey's Profile

My name is Malcolm, 52 year-old white male. I live in Piedmont, California, USA. Currently employed as a professional, multi-lingual tour guide. I have travelled/worked extensively abroad and in the USA. As a professional guide, I've led tours in California, the Rocky Mountain states, the southwest and New England. I've been to practically every country in Europe (east,west,north & south), north/west Africa, Middle East and most countries in South America. When I'm not travelling and guiding , I like to paint and work in glass. I specialize in one-of-a-kind glass bowls, plates and jewelry.

Back in the saddle again!

In October, 2006, I participated in a real cattle drive near Antimony, Utah. Antimony is a small town located about 1 hour north of Bryce Canyon. This had to be one of the most memroable trips I've ever taken, despite the saddle sores! I'd do it again in a minute. I used to bring tour groups to this area for hiking, biking and rafting tours. The folks at Rockin' R Ranch in Antimony are really fantastic and I have nothing but great things to say about my experiences there.

• Intro Updated Feb 8, 2012

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!