"A little about me, a little about my home." SSSony12's Profile

Farmlands and Mountain Views

Small town growing quickly now. Nampa is about 18 miles out of Boise, our home is near Lake Lowell with views of the lake and the mountains which surround the "Treasure Valley".

Nampa is Idaho's 2nd largest city in Idaho which is now in a growth spurt. Just outside of Boise (about 45 minutes - 1 hr.) is a Ski resort, Bogus Basin. Idaho is all about the outdoors. Fishing, hiking, boating, skiing, ATV's, hunting, mountain biking, rafting, etc.

About me

I am married have two grown children and one grandchild on the way.
My husband and I belong to a car club we have a restored stock 37 Plymouth and an in progress 1938 Ford Pickup which is going to be my "hot rod".

I enjoy watercolor painting, making scrapbooks, my ATV, our car club, traveling around and being with friends. We hope to travel to Costa Rica this spring and to Italy next year. Our travels have not been to extensive as yet and we are looking forward to new experiences.

We live on a 5 acre parcel near a lake in Nampa, Idaho. I grew up in Idaho and moved to California, my husband took early retirement 3 years ago and we moved back to Idaho.

This year we took a 3 week vacation and drove across country on the southern route down through Colorado, thru Texas saw Padre Island and the Rio Grande. We were fortunate enough to see the beautiful beaches of Biloxi Mississippi and the great city of New Orleans before the destruction of Katrina. Continued our trip through Florida and on to Key West.

We've moved!

We moved from Nampa Idaho to Elk Grove California to be closer to our kids and grandchildren. Elk Grove is just outside of Sacramento, we have great neighbors. We've already managed to join a car club and are getting to know our new community.

• Intro Updated Nov 18, 2008

• Suzie3's Profile Photo
    Aug 6, 2006 at 11:30 AM

With all of beautiful Idaho outside your door who needs to leave???? Would love to visit it someday. Did you go to Costa Rica?

• Tetreus's Profile Photo
    Feb 28, 2006 at 5:39 AM

Hi there ! Would love to see some pictures of you and some nice places. When are you planning to go to Italy ? Janine and Andrea

• Foundryman1's Profile Photo
    Jan 24, 2006 at 2:47 PM

Hey ....Where are you from?you gotta at least put up a member photo!...Pura Vida

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

SSSony12

“Here today, travel tomorrow”

Ranked Member