"Abruzzo" Top 5 Page for this destination Abruzzo by juzz
Abruzzo Travel Guide: 329 reviews and 787 photos
Though Abruzzo is on the sea, it seemed to me that it has a mountain-soul. The owner of the B&B where we stayed confirmed that: "yes we have the seaside but if you want to discover Abruzzo, you must see the mountainside".
It's an old style house in the centre of Loreto Aprutino, with many sacred images all around. It's clean and comfortable... more travel advice
juzz's Related Pages
Abruzzo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "chilling out in the heart of italy"
- "stunning countryside close to rome."
- "Abruzzo - the best kept Italian secret"
- "Monti Sibillini"
- "A beautiful region of Italy with cozy villages"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Abruzzo
- Hotels in Abruzzo
- Transportation in Abruzzo
- Nightlife in Abruzzo
- Restaurants in Abruzzo
- Shopping in Abruzzo
- Warnings and Dangers in Abruzzo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Abruzzo
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Abruzzo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Abruzzo
Top 10 Pages
- Bergamo Intro, 21 reviews, 16 photos
- Krakow Intro, 24 reviews, 11 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Sevilla Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Funchal Intro, 11 reviews, 3 photos
- Ljubljana Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Los Caños 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Bristol 7 reviews, 2 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trapani Intro, 8 reviews, 1 photo
- Warsaw Intro, 6 reviews, 1 photo