"Strange place full of contradictions" Perugia by juzz
Perugia Travel Guide: 133 reviews and 373 photos
Perugia deserves a visit for its historical centre, in particular for its wonderful "piazza IV novembre", with the Cathedral, the "palazzo dei priori and the "fontana maggiore". It's really impressive thanks to its medieval struvture and to the work they did to redecorate all the buildings.
Although it's really enjoyable to walk in the centre's streets, Perugia has (in my opinion) several bad aspects. First of all if you leave the very central part or the town you'll find yourself in some dirty, narrow and stinky street.
If you plan do drive your car (or another one's...) consider that it could be very difficult, one way street eveywhere, narrow streets, no parking...
juzz's Related Pages
Perugia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Perugia - Umbria Jazz 2003"
- "Perugia, Dolci and Jazz"
- "Un saluto dalla citta del cioccolato"
- "A quiet university town when school isn't in!"
- "Perugia - UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!"
- "Perche no Perugia?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Perugia
- Hotels in Perugia
- Transportation in Perugia
- Nightlife in Perugia
- Restaurants in Perugia
- Shopping in Perugia
- Warnings and Dangers in Perugia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Perugia
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Perugia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Perugia
Top 10 Pages
- Bergamo Intro, 21 reviews, 16 photos
- Krakow Intro, 24 reviews, 11 photos
- Edinburgh Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Sevilla Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Funchal Intro, 11 reviews, 3 photos
- Ljubljana Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Los Caños 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Bristol 7 reviews, 2 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trapani Intro, 8 reviews, 1 photo
- Warsaw Intro, 6 reviews, 1 photo