"Pampanga on a Weekend!" Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Pampanga by bike_packer
Province of Pampanga Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 335 photos
Pampanga is north of Manila and can be reached in less than an hour via the well-paved NLEX. One of the great places of interest is Clark Air Base which hosts a theme park, family resorts, a casino, a golf course and duty-free shops.
The Hot Air Balloon Festival is a family affair giving a wonderful experience specially for the kids. Held every February of the year at Clark Air Base, Pampanga, the 4-day festival has a great following, now on its 10th year in 2006. Colorful balloons dotting the horizon at dawn.
Most of the damage of the Mt. Pinatubo eruption in 1991 was dealt on the province of Pampanga. But the eruption has formed a crater lake at the mountain top - now a favorite destination for mountain climbers/hikers. Attracting a big number of foreign tourists as well, the lahar-covered trail and crater-lake landscape are just uniquely awesome natural forms.
A wonderful estate where families can spend the weekend, Lakeshore offers sailing, rowing and fishing on its 5-hectare man-made lake. A clubhouse by the lake is open to visitors.
- In a nutshell:Weekend Getaway for Manila Urbanites
Located just by the Mexico Exit of NLEX, Lakeshore Residential Estates boast of a 5-hectare man-made lake which is wide... more travel advice
Mt Pinatubo has erupted in 1991 after sleeping for more than 600 years blowing its top and forming a big caldera creater... more travel advice
bike_packer's Related Pages
Province of Pampanga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pampanga, Clark and Angles"
- "Pampanga on a Weekend!"
- "The colorful, multi-faceted Pampanga"
- "Atin Cu Pung Singsing!"
- "My Second Home - Sta. Ana, Pampanga"
- "Diosdado Macapagal International Airport"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Province of Pampanga
- Hotels in Province of Pampanga
- Transportation in Province of Pampanga
- Restaurants in Province of Pampanga
- Shopping in Province of Pampanga
- Warnings and Dangers in Province of Pampanga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Province of Pampanga
- 4 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Province of Pampanga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Province of Pampanga
Photos in Province of PampangaSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Bohol Intro, 29 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boracay Island Intro, 28 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baguio Intro, 15 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Cebu Intro, 19 reviews, 43 photos
- Province of Tawi-Tawi Intro, 14 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zamboanga City Intro, 17 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Province of Marinduque Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 9 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dumaguete City Intro, 17 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Claveria Intro, 15 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues