"Cagayan is Beaches, Waterfalls, Caves, Whitewater" Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Cagayan by bike_packer
Province of Cagayan Travel Guide: 191 reviews and 1,007 photos
The best are in the towns of Claveria and Sta Ana.
These are the destinations of beach lovers coming from as far as the inland towns of Isabela. Claveria has many beach resort hotels with a total capacity of 500+.
The more rugged and laidback Sta. Ana shore and coves offers swimming destinations as well as being a famous gamefishing ground.
Sanchez Mira, Pamplona, Abulug, Ballesteros, Aparri, Buguey have their own share of sandy beaches to boast.
All year round ever-flowing waterfalls in the thickly forested mountains.
Porta Baga Falls in Sta. Praxedes. Macatel Falls, Kilkiling Falls and Mabnang Falls in Claveria are the most famous.
In Peñablanca, the cathedral cave of Callao is well known and the most-visited. Easily accessible by car, Callao Cave has 7 chambers to explore. Within the vicinity, a lot more of caves can be explored by the more adventurous skilled ones (Bring your gear).
- Pros:worth the long travel if you explore the place at least 7 days.
- Cons:long travel from Manila
- In a nutshell:"Welcome to A Nature-Trip Adventure!"
The Shrine of the Miraculous Brown Madonna of Cagayan Valley, well-known as Our Lady of Piat is in Piat, Cagayan.... more travel advice
Just a few steps down to the river by the side of Callao Caves Park are outboard-powered motorboats that offer river... more travel advice
bike_packer's Related Pages
Province of Cagayan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nature and Adventure"
- "Province of Cagayan: Land's End"
- "Road trip to Cagayan Valley"
- "Cagayan is Beaches, Waterfalls, Caves, Whitewater"
- "Cagayan Valley"
- "Conquering North"
- "CONQUERRING SIERRA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Province of Cagayan
- Hotels in Province of Cagayan
- Transportation in Province of Cagayan
- Nightlife in Province of Cagayan
- Restaurants in Province of Cagayan
- Shopping in Province of Cagayan
- Warnings and Dangers in Province of Cagayan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Province of Cagayan
- 26 Reviews
- 71 Photos
- 7 Forum posts
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Province of Cagayan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Province of Cagayan
- Commented on one of i-s-a's Province of Cagayan travel pages
- Posted in Travel Vientiane Forum "Re: Udon Thani to Vientianne and..."
- updated a Province of Cagayan Travel Page "Cagayan is Beaches, Waterfalls, Caves, Whitewater"
- Wrote a Review Visit to Basilica Minore of Our Lady of Piat in Province of Cagayan Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Visit to Basilica Minore of Our Lady of Piat"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Bohol Intro, 29 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boracay Island Intro, 28 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baguio Intro, 15 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Cebu Intro, 19 reviews, 43 photos
- Province of Tawi-Tawi Intro, 14 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zamboanga City Intro, 17 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Province of Marinduque Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 9 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dumaguete City Intro, 17 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Claveria Intro, 15 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (57)
Top Province of Cagayan hotels
- Tuguegarao City Hotels
- 40 Reviews - 121 Photos
- Santa Ana Hotels
- 9 Reviews - 29 Photos
- Claveria Hotels
- 27 Reviews - 175 Photos
- Camiguin Island Hotels
- 25 Reviews - 59 Photos
- Aparri Hotels
- 3 Reviews - 54 Photos
- Santa Praxedes Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Piat Hotels
- 5 Reviews - 34 Photos
- Penablanca Hotels
- 4 Reviews - 88 Photos
- Palaui Island Hotels
- 11 Reviews - 67 Photos