Baguio Warnings Or Dangers Tips by bike_packer Top 5 Page for this destination
Baguio Warnings and Dangers: 15 reviews and 14 photos
Being at a high elevation, Baguio is generally foggy. Add to that the winding road on a steep side of the mountain, it is but advisable to the driver new to the place to take extra precaution when driving. Blowing the horn every now and then helps.
My worst experience was when driving up foggy Marcos Highway at night at just 2-meter visibility condition.. And by default >> the speed would be at a very slow crawling 5kph.
More Reviews (14)
bike_packer's Related Pages
Baguio Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BAGUIO CITY OF PINE TREES"
- "Baguio in Bloom"
- "tHe SUMMER CAPITAL OF PHILLIPPINES"
- "The City of Pines & Salad Bowl of the Phils"
- "City of Pines"
- "Baguio - The Flower City of the North"
- "Baguio, Summer Capital of the Philippines!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Baguio
- Hotels in Baguio
- Transportation in Baguio
- Nightlife in Baguio
- Restaurants in Baguio
- Shopping in Baguio
- Warnings and Dangers in Baguio
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Baguio
- 15 Reviews
- 61 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Baguio?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baguio
Photos in BaguioSee All Photos (61)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Bohol Intro, 29 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boracay Island Intro, 28 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baguio Intro, 15 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Cebu Intro, 19 reviews, 43 photos
- Province of Tawi-Tawi Intro, 14 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Province of Marinduque Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zamboanga City Intro, 17 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manila Intro, 9 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dumaguete City Intro, 17 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Claveria Intro, 15 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (57)
- Tam Awan Village- 5 Reviews, 9 Photos
- Horseback Riding- 3 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Mansion House- 4 Reviews, 8 Photos
- City Market- 4 Reviews, 6 Photos
- Cathedral- 5 Reviews, 11 Photos
- Panagbenga - Flower Festival- 5 Reviews, 10 Photos
- Walking- 3 Reviews, 7 Photos
- Ben Cab Museum- 1 Review, 5 Photos
- Mines View Park- 1 Review, 1 Photo
- SM Appliance- 1 Review