"Banaue - Comfortably Cold!" Top 5 Page for this destination Banaue by bike_packer
Banaue Travel Guide: 248 reviews and 714 photos
"Oh boy! It surely took a lot of blood, sweat and tears to curve such a beauty on a mountain."
Got to preserve the beauty - a great heritage from our ancestors that the next generations will pride of its unique beauty.
"Hey, it's cold up here! Love it!" - Yasmin
On one of our travels to Banaue, we went farther upland (and that means >> colder weather) into the Heart of Cordillera in Sagada as a sidetrip; and oh boy, the Sumaguing cave exploration was a hit with my children.
- Pros:"Comfortable Cold Weather, Fresh Mountain Air. Veggies."
- Cons:"Rough roads (sometimes impassable) during rainy season"
- In a nutshell:"Take Me Home, Country Roads" - J. Denver
At the Banaue Rice Terraces Viewdeck, looking over the marvelous stairway-like rice terraces built by manual labor by... more travel advice
The mountain slopes in Banaue are generally steep. It is a common scene then to see hanging suspension bridges as an... more travel advice
bike_packer's Related Pages
Banaue Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The world famous ancient rice terraces."
- "Stairway to Heaven"
- "Top of the Philippines"
- "Banaue - Comfortably Cold!"
- "Banaue - The Eighth Wonder of the World"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Banaue
- Hotels in Banaue
- Transportation in Banaue
- Nightlife in Banaue
- Restaurants in Banaue
- Shopping in Banaue
- Warnings and Dangers in Banaue
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Banaue
- 9 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Banaue?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Banaue
- Posted in Travel Vientiane Forum "Re: Udon Thani to Vientianne and..."
- Wrote a Review Breath-Taking View of Banaue Rice Terraces in Banaue Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Breath-Taking View of Banaue Rice Terraces"
- updated a Banaue Travel Page "Banaue - Comfortably Cold!"
- Commented on one of Dyesebel's Banaue travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Bohol Intro, 29 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boracay Island Intro, 28 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baguio Intro, 15 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Cebu Intro, 19 reviews, 43 photos
- Province of Tawi-Tawi Intro, 14 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Province of Marinduque Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zamboanga City Intro, 17 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manila Intro, 9 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dumaguete City Intro, 17 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Claveria Intro, 15 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues