Boracay Island Transportation Tips by bike_packer Top 5 Page for this destination
Boracay Island Transportation: 156 reviews and 186 photos
The regular mode of transport to this island paradise are the big outrigger boats that can seat up to 20 people. The boats are regulated pricewise and trip-schedulewise giving the visitors a problem-free and smooth transfer from Caticlan Seaport to White Beach, Boracay.
Be ready to get wet when getting off at White Beach otherwise get the services of porters to carry you off the water for a minimal tip.
The return trip from Boracay to Caticlan leaves at the seaport at the opposite side of White Beach which I find it a hassle to reach riding a tricycle from the White Beach area to this port.
About P35 per head one way.
More Reviews (27)
- See All "Into The Bat Cave"
- Folk, Rock & Country Music
- Hand-Painted Shirts
- See All Dragon Boat Rowing
bike_packer's Related Pages
Boracay Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Island Life"
- "Mabuhay, Welcome to Boracay!"
- "Yielding To The Call Of The Islands"
- "Boracay Barefootin'"
- "Paradise in my backyard"
- "My longest VT meet"
- "Honeymoon in Boracay.."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Boracay Island
- Hotels in Boracay Island
- Transportation in Boracay Island
- Nightlife in Boracay Island
- Restaurants in Boracay Island
- Shopping in Boracay Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Boracay Island
- See All...
Explore the World
- Fort Popham Hotels
- Ruaka Hotels
- Pea Island Hotels
- Nasice Hotels
- Isla Culebrita
- Bryanskaya Oblast'
- St. Croix
Badges & Stats in Boracay Island
- 28 Reviews
- 48 Photos
- 18 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Boracay Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boracay Island
- Commented on one of pres_16's Boracay Island travel pages
- Posted in Travel Vientiane Forum "Re: Udon Thani to Vientianne and..."
- updated a Boracay Island Travel Page "Boracay Barefootin'"
- Wrote a Review "Into The Bat Cave" in Boracay Island Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to ""Into The Bat Cave""
Photos in Boracay IslandSee All Photos (48)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Bohol Intro, 29 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boracay Island Intro, 28 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baguio Intro, 15 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Cebu Intro, 19 reviews, 43 photos
- Province of Tawi-Tawi Intro, 14 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zamboanga City Intro, 17 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Province of Marinduque Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 9 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dumaguete City Intro, 17 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Claveria Intro, 15 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (57)
Latest Boracay Island hotel reviews
- Sur Beach Resort
- 198 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 30, 2013
- Island Nook
- 36 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 5, 2013
- Milflores de Boracay
- 56 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 7, 2013
- Blue Bayou Resort
- 26 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 27, 2013
- Baling Hai Beach Resort
- 43 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 24, 2013
- Boracay Hills
- 189 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 17, 2013
- Boracay Butterfly Garden Cottages
- 1 Review & Opinion
- Surfside Resort & Spa
- 39 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jul 17, 2013
- Crystal Sand
- 21 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 29, 2013
- Jennifer's Garden Resort Boracay
- 3 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 19, 2012
- Lorenzo Main
- 5 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 7, 2013
- Sun Village Central Beachfront
- 9 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 28, 2013
- Punta Rosa Resort
- 53 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 29, 2013
- Villa Paula Beach House
- 8 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 28, 2012
- Escondido Beach Resort
- 23 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 8, 2013
- Island Hopping- 30 Reviews, 70 Photos
- Parasailing- 17 Reviews, 33 Photos
- Snorkeling- 16 Reviews, 36 Photos
- Tattoos- 18 Reviews, 40 Photos
- Beach Massage- 18 Reviews, 18 Photos
- Crystal Cove Caves- 14 Reviews, 37 Photos
- ATV Riding- 7 Reviews, 20 Photos
- Water Activities- 11 Reviews, 14 Photos
- Boating and Sailing- 21 Reviews, 32 Photos
- Puka Beach- 10 Reviews, 16 Photos
See All Boracay Island Things to Do