"Boracay Barefootin'" Top 5 Page for this destination Boracay Island by bike_packer

Boracay Island Travel Guide: 1,637 reviews and 4,695 photos

Finest White Sand

The finest and whitest sand I've stepped on my whole life is in Boracay. And that's a 4 kilometer long beach shore of fine white sand. The place is #1 in our beach destination list come school breaks when the whole family have the pleasure to do so. My children love playing in the sand - on daytime, on nightime - or should I say any free time for them. And once in the water, it would be a hard time getting them out.

My family loves this place very much considering the many activities anyone (be the young kids, my teenage daughter and us - grownups) can do and enjoy. We had even experienced staying here for 4 straight days when we got stranded due to a typhoon. And unexpectedly, we still enjoyed the extended stay doing other things in the island. It feels different seeing no boats on the sea while big waves pounds the shore yet the beach was full of people enjoying the wind blowing their faces minus the scorching heat of the sun. And the best way to walk the beach - barefooted. It was also during that time that we got time to explore the island other than the White Beach. For sure, no dull moment in Boracay, come rain or shine.

Now don't ask me how were "my" stays. - I just pay the bill. If you know what I mean. Hahaha!

Feeling High In Paradise

"We feel high, so so high"

"What's up?"

Sea
Sun
Sand
Smile!

• Pros:The Best Things are FREE!
  • Cons:Money does the talking if you want earthly pleasures.
  • In a nutshell:Tropical Island Paradise w/ Everything Money Can Buy.
  • Last visit to Boracay Island: Apr 2006
  • Intro Updated Oct 19, 2006

• pres_16's Profile Photo
    Sep 7, 2007 at 1:18 AM

sabi ng nag motorbike ako papuntang mt. luho, eh at di po ako yung naka umbrella dun, 2 gurang na koreans yun,,, :D

• BMer's Profile Photo
    Jun 3, 2007 at 11:28 AM

Nice Bora page. Brought back memories for me. The finest sand in Boracay is in front of Seawind. Ingat.

• crewrower's Profile Photo
    Mar 12, 2007 at 12:25 AM

I finally got to Boracay in December 2006. Even got to do a little riding. Rode from White Beach out to the Bat caves and down the eastern side of the island. Fun!

• bpacker's Profile Photo
    Sep 26, 2006 at 9:23 PM

boyet, we have skim boarding too in singapore. It looks like a fun sport and pretty dramatic too.

• mforonda's Profile Photo
    Aug 25, 2006 at 7:08 PM

True Homes is at Station 1, near Coco Mangas

• toni28's Profile Photo
    Jun 5, 2006 at 3:33 AM

nakakaingit! tagal ko dayan sa pinas but never been to boracay.

• sirenna's Profile Photo
    May 25, 2006 at 5:40 AM

Nice tips bikepacker - love your sunset photos!

bike_packer

“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. -Ralph Waldo Emerson”

Badges & Stats in Boracay Island

Have you been to Boracay Island?

Latest Activity in Boracay Island