"Boracay Barefootin'" Top 5 Page for this destination Boracay Island by bike_packer
Boracay Island Travel Guide: 1,635 reviews and 4,532 photos
The finest and whitest sand I've stepped on my whole life is in Boracay. And that's a 4 kilometer long beach shore of fine white sand. The place is #1 in our beach destination list come school breaks when the whole family have the pleasure to do so. My children love playing in the sand - on daytime, on nightime - or should I say any free time for them. And once in the water, it would be a hard time getting them out.
My family loves this place very much considering the many activities anyone (be the young kids, my teenage daughter and us - grownups) can do and enjoy. We had even experienced staying here for 4 straight days when we got stranded due to a typhoon. And unexpectedly, we still enjoyed the extended stay doing other things in the island. It feels different seeing no boats on the sea while big waves pounds the shore yet the beach was full of people enjoying the wind blowing their faces minus the scorching heat of the sun. And the best way to walk the beach - barefooted. It was also during that time that we got time to explore the island other than the White Beach. For sure, no dull moment in Boracay, come rain or shine.
Now don't ask me how were "my" stays. - I just pay the bill. If you know what I mean. Hahaha!
- Pros:The Best Things are FREE!
- Cons:Money does the talking if you want earthly pleasures.
- In a nutshell:Tropical Island Paradise w/ Everything Money Can Buy.
Gone exploring caves at the northern end of the island is another one of our "What's more there other than White Beach?"... more travel advice
Want a hand-painted design on your shirt? Lonely Planet Shop does limited editions of shirts featuring tropical beach... more travel advice
bike_packer's Related Pages
Boracay Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Island Life"
- "Mabuhay, Welcome to Boracay!"
- "Yielding To The Call Of The Islands"
- "Boracay Barefootin'"
- "Paradise in my backyard"
- "My longest VT meet"
- "Honeymoon in Boracay.."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Boracay Island
- Hotels in Boracay Island
- Transportation in Boracay Island
- Nightlife in Boracay Island
- Restaurants in Boracay Island
- Shopping in Boracay Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Boracay Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Boracay Island
- 28 Reviews
- 48 Photos
- 18 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Boracay Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boracay Island
- Commented on one of pres_16's Boracay Island travel pages
- Posted in Travel Vientiane Forum "Re: Udon Thani to Vientianne and..."
- updated a Boracay Island Travel Page "Boracay Barefootin'"
- Wrote a Review "Into The Bat Cave" in Boracay Island Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to ""Into The Bat Cave""
Photos in Boracay IslandSee All Photos (48)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Bohol Intro, 29 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boracay Island Intro, 28 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baguio Intro, 15 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Cebu Intro, 19 reviews, 43 photos
- Province of Tawi-Tawi Intro, 14 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zamboanga City Intro, 17 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Province of Marinduque Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 9 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dumaguete City Intro, 17 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Claveria Intro, 15 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues