"Days in Dominical" Top 5 Page for this destination Dominical by UneBanane
Dominical Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 26 photos
You'll spend most of your time on the beach either tanning, swimming or surfing. Nights in the hammock, relaxing to music and getting to know the locals. You'll meet some amazing people from all over the world with some amazing stories to tell. After a couple of days, you'll feel like one of them. Everyone is friendly and helpful.
Dominical is a very small town. It's a favorite destination for surfers. All the locals, surfers and staff are very... more travel advice
Bring at least 2 or 3 towels as they don't dry very well due to the humidity. TONNES of mosquito repellent, Afterbite... more travel advice
UneBanane's Related Pages
Dominical Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Days in Dominical"
- "Pura Vida!"
- "It's great the way it is..."
- "Dominical, Costa Rica"
- "Shantytown by the sea"
- "A wonderful relaxing time in Dominical"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dominical
- Hotels in Dominical
- Transportation in Dominical
- Restaurants in Dominical
- Warnings and Dangers in Dominical
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dominical
- 9 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Dominical?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dominical
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 19 reviews, 1 photo
- Cancún Intro, 13 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dominical Intro, 9 reviews, 1 photo
- Ibiza Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Puerto Viejo Intro, 8 reviews, 1 photo
- Punta Cana Intro, 6 reviews, 1 photo
- Mykonos Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Fortuna Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- New York City Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- San José Intro, 4 reviews
No friends yet.
Latest Dominical hotel reviews
- Rancho Pacifico
- 256 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 30, 2013