"God's Own Country" Machynlleth by TravellingSpirit
Machynlleth Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 39 photos
I've just spent Christmas at my brother's cottage in mid Wales. There is no road to the cottage and it can only be reached by walking up through the fields. Water is supplied from a well (though it is pumped into the house and there are such modern contraptions as a flushing toilet and a hot shower, even a washing machine!) The place is surrounded by the most amazing views and no other houses can be seen in any direction.
- Pros:the views
- Cons:the electrics!
- In a nutshell:the town itself is worth a visit too!
TravellingSpirit's Related Pages
Machynlleth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "God's Own Country"
- "The town with the Clock"
- "Mach Loop"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Machynlleth
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Machynlleth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Machynlleth
Top 5 Pages
- Glasgow Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guernsey Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isle of Arran Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Trinidad Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Prestwick Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos