"TAGAYTAY" Tagaytay by DarleneCMF
Tagaytay Travel Guide: 295 reviews and 1,001 photos
I'm really lucky that I live in a place that's only some minutes' drive from this beatiful place. Tagaytay is great because it's always cooler than the lowlands, the view of the lake is really nice, and there are lots of good restaurants and coffee places to hang out at.
Carlo's Pizza is a pizza restaurant along the Tagaytay ridge. On a good, clear afternoon, the view of the lake is really... more travel advice
This is the same Cafe Breton that you find in Manila malls, but made extra special because of the location. It's located... more travel advice
DarleneCMF's Related Pages
Tagaytay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Highlands and the Lowlands"
- "Dine, Stay, Play and Pray"
- "Tagaytay - Lovely Place on a Volcano"
- "Tagaytay City - The City of Smiles"
- "A Significant place where to view the Taal Volcano"
- "Philippines : what a beautiful place"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tagaytay
- Hotels in Tagaytay
- Transportation in Tagaytay
- Nightlife in Tagaytay
- Restaurants in Tagaytay
- Shopping in Tagaytay
- Warnings and Dangers in Tagaytay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tagaytay
- 11 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Tagaytay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tagaytay
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coron Intro, 14 reviews, 48 photos
- Tagaytay Intro, 11 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iligan City Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anilao Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos
- Davao City Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Singapore Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos
- Province of Bohol Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos
- Province of Camiguin Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Puerto Galera Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos