"Tinambac, Camarines Sur" Tinambac by DarleneCMF
Tinambac Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 3 photos
JULY 2, 2006
One word: Far...
Naga itself is very far, Tinambac is about an hour farther. All in all, it took us almost 11 hours on the road to get here from Manila. The specific barangay we went to was La Purisima so the tips will be about this place.
The one weekend that we were there reminded me that simple lives can still be found. The main livelihood here is fishing since it's a seaside town, and also retailing.
You don't really go to Tinambac as a tourist/traveler, you go there because you have family. And that's the reason why we were there. But if you find yourself in this little corner of the world, do check out the tips. :)
JUNE 29, 2006
I will be going to Tinambac for the first time this weekend. This is Richard's hoemtown but it has been ~10 years since his last visit. We are going with his Mom and brother who are moving back to the province.
We will be leaving very early in the morning from Dasma to Manila, then Manila to Tinambac for the next 8 hours. Road trip!
I will post pictures and tips next week. :)
La Purisima in Tinambac is a seaside barangay, with the San Miguel Bay on the eastern side. Take the time to walk by the... more travel advice
DarleneCMF's Related Pages
Tinambac Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Tinambac
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Tinambac?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tinambac
Photos in TinambacSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coron Intro, 14 reviews, 48 photos
- Tagaytay Intro, 11 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iligan City Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Anilao Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos
- Davao City Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Singapore Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos
- Province of Bohol Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos
- Province of Camiguin Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Puerto Galera Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos