Treshi's profile photo

Treshi

Treshi Online Now
Travel to explore and travel with Experiences!

My Favorite Pages

Bangkok

Colombo

Kandy

Travel Map

maria_cm Feb 1, 2016 at 10:03 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'one or 2-day trips from Kandy'. You've been a huge help.

• maria_cm Feb 1, 2016 at 10:11 PM

will do! started getting in touch with some CS members and hopefully will find people to meet. Of course I'll let u know when I'm in Colombo! U've been huge help! million thanks

Treshi Feb 1, 2016 at 10:15 PM

Welcome again!!

maria_cm Feb 1, 2016 at 9:27 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'one or 2-day trips from Kandy'. I appreciate your advice.

zoesunshine90 Feb 1, 2016 at 5:38 AM

Thanks for your answer to '1 day in Kandy'. I appreciate your advice.

planxty's Profile Photo
planxty Jan 8, 2016 at 3:59 AM

Treshi, do you have plain pizza bases there or do I need to bring some? I cannot wait to make my pizza with the bases I might have to bring and the local banana. It is going to be totally off the scale.

• planxty's Profile Photo
    planxty Jan 10, 2016 at 10:47 PM

OK, noodles, prunes, they are all on the shopping list. Anything else? Seriously, it is no bother for me to bring them as I never get up to my weight on a flight anyway.

Treshi Jan 10, 2016 at 11:01 PM

Thats about it I think, if I do think of something, i ll let you know.. :)

balhannah's Profile Photo
balhannah Jan 1, 2016 at 2:08 AM

Happy New Year! Have a wonderful 2016!

Treshi Jan 3, 2016 at 6:46 PM

Happy new year to you and yours too Dee, hope this year will be very adventurous and eventful for all of us. Your new year gift is already on its way, hope you get it soon!!

Chinggis_n_Borte's Profile Photo
Chinggis_n_Borte Dec 31, 2015 at 11:33 PM

Happy new year dear Treshi. We hope 2016 is a fantastic year for you!

Treshi Dec 31, 2015 at 11:37 PM

Thank you and Happy New year to you two also, hope our paths will cross in the new year or in years to come:) best of luck!!!

ciduarte Dec 30, 2015 at 4:08 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'good beach to swin and with night life'. You've been a huge help.

aussirose's Profile Photo
aussirose Dec 23, 2015 at 4:55 AM

Heya Treshi. Thinking of you mate. Just dropped by to wish you and your family all the best over Chrissy. One day we will meet I am sure. Big hugs xx

Treshi Dec 28, 2015 at 7:59 PM

Hello my dear Anne, how are you and thanks for the lovely christmas greeting, its very thoughtful of you. I had a good christmas and hope yours was great too!! Here's wishing you a happy 2016 and YES, we will meet one day for sure :)

Mikebb's Profile Photo
Mikebb Dec 4, 2015 at 12:03 AM

Hi Treshi, Thanks for the congratulations on Spotlight member. Would love to visit Sri Lanka, maybe someday soon!

Treshi Dec 4, 2015 at 12:15 AM

Oh you are most welcome, do visit Sri Lanka, you will like it here and I m always around to help!!

julesgelden Nov 18, 2015 at 2:54 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Nature itinerary'. I appreciate your advice.