Treshi's profile photo

Treshi

Treshi Online Now
Travel to explore and travel with Experiences!

My Favorite Pages

Bangkok

Colombo

Kandy

Travel Map

alza's Profile Photo
alza Apr 27, 2016 at 8:04 PM

Hello Treshi! I too like your selfie. And what a super Homepage photo! Are you sure you didn't paint that blue water? the white white sand? and those lush green trees... Wow! It's enough to become a beach bum. :-) Anyway, you made my day with all your new photos. Thanks! lou, freezing today in Montréal (when in the world can we expect to wear our new Spring coats?!!) :-)

Treshi Apr 27, 2016 at 8:51 PM

Thank you, i ll try not to work too much but I m a workaholic :) You will enjoy the rice and curry as much as you will enjoy the beach and no no no, there arent any sharks with their mouths open here in Sri Lanka. We can only see the blue whale once in a way in Mirissa (Down south) and that too has a season..

• alza's Profile Photo
    alza Apr 27, 2016 at 9:18 PM

Phew! what a relief! :-)
    Midnight here, this restaholic is off to sleep. Goodbye for now.

Chinggis_n_Borte's Profile Photo
Chinggis_n_Borte Apr 8, 2016 at 1:31 AM

Lovely new profile pic! ~ Borte

balhannah's Profile Photo
balhannah Apr 7, 2016 at 3:22 AM

Totally agree with Jessika :)

jojes's Profile Photo
jojes Apr 7, 2016 at 3:13 AM

Lovely new profile picture. And your cover photo keeps amazing me ... that's what people think of when they think of tropical paradise :-)

Treshi Apr 7, 2016 at 3:19 AM

Thank you Jessika, I took this selfie yesterday just for fun and ended up using it as the profile picture for most of my online sites... Sri Lanka has beautiful beaches and you should come down one day...now that I m here :)

draveshia's Profile Photo
draveshia Mar 26, 2016 at 2:17 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'WATER SPORTS'. I appreciate your advice.

Treshi Mar 27, 2016 at 9:53 PM

You are most welcome, have a wonderful trip to Sri Lanka!!

Treshi Apr 10, 2016 at 8:36 PM

Thank you Malc..

Oleg_D.'s Profile Photo
Oleg_D. Mar 8, 2016 at 2:39 AM

I wish you wonderful International Women’s Day – March, 8!

Chinggis_n_Borte's Profile Photo
Chinggis_n_Borte Feb 11, 2016 at 12:40 PM

Good morning Treshi. Have a fantastic day. Borte

• Chinggis_n_Borte's Profile Photo
    Chinggis_n_Borte Feb 11, 2016 at 7:07 PM

Thank you Treshi that's very nice of you. Chinggis friend and work mate just had a wedding honey moon to Colombo and Cochin few months ago and the couple love it there. Will let you know should we cross that path of the Continent one day.

Treshi Feb 11, 2016 at 7:10 PM

Oh yes, pls do, I m sure you will like it here and its a nice country to travel around where you can see beach, mountains, hill country within few hours..its a tiny little island :)

maria_cm Feb 1, 2016 at 10:03 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'one or 2-day trips from Kandy'. You've been a huge help.

• maria_cm Feb 1, 2016 at 10:11 PM

will do! started getting in touch with some CS members and hopefully will find people to meet. Of course I'll let u know when I'm in Colombo! U've been huge help! million thanks

Treshi Feb 1, 2016 at 10:15 PM

Welcome again!!

maria_cm Feb 1, 2016 at 9:27 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'one or 2-day trips from Kandy'. I appreciate your advice.

zoesunshine90 Feb 1, 2016 at 5:38 AM

Thanks for your answer to '1 day in Kandy'. I appreciate your advice.