Abergavenny Nightlife Tips by Myfanwe Top 5 Page for this destination
Abergavenny Nightlife: 1 reviews and 5 photos
The Kings Arms
The Kings Arms is a late 16th Century coaching inn, giving a fine example of what much of Abergavenny would have looked like before formal Georgian modifications.
In 1645, Charles I on his flight from defeat at Naseby stayed at the coaching inn and again much later in his flights from Oliver Cromwell and his Parliamentarians. In the 19th Century, a sculptor was commissioned to carve a coat of arms to commemorate the royal patronage. This is now restored over the front of building.
We popped in here for a drink, it is a lovely old building with great wooden beams and a lovely looking restaurant area.
Address: 29 Neville Street, Abergavenny NP7 5AA
Phone: 01873 855074
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Reviews (15)
Myfanwe's Related Pages
Abergavenny Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "History and beautiful Scenery"
- "A Great town"
- "Y Fenni"
- "Abergavenny / y Fenni"
- "Abergavenny a great little town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Abergavenny
- Hotels in Abergavenny
- Transportation in Abergavenny
- Nightlife in Abergavenny
- Restaurants in Abergavenny
- Shopping in Abergavenny
- See All...
Explore the World
- Woodin Hotels
- Ban Hua Thanon Hotels
- Union Territory of Lakshadweep Hotels
- Departamento de Nariño
- Castle Donnington Hotels
Badges & Stats in Abergavenny
- 16 Reviews
- 54 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Abergavenny?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Abergavenny
Photos in AbergavennySee All Photos (54)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cardiff Intro, 56 reviews, 170 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manchester Intro, 32 reviews, 125 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rodos (City) Intro, 30 reviews, 124 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chester Intro, 32 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porthcawl Intro, 30 reviews, 104 photos
- York Intro, 24 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caerphilly Intro, 20 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gloucester Intro, 21 reviews, 84 photos
- Brugge Intro, 15 reviews, 74 photos
- Bala Intro, 14 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues