"Beauty and the Beast" Barmouth by Myfanwe
Barmouth Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 148 photos
- Pros:The harbourside area and the Mawddach estuary.
- Cons:The centre of town is a bit tacky....
This great little eating place is located in one half of the Medieval house known as Ty Gwyn - the other half is... more travel advice
The Round House was erected in 1834 and was used to lock away the drunk and disorderly, presumably until they had... more travel advice
Myfanwe's Related Pages
Barmouth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beauty and the Beast"
- "Barmouth - A windy afternoon at the seaside!"
- "VT Camping meet- Dolgellau"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barmouth
- Hotels in Barmouth
- Transportation in Barmouth
- Restaurants in Barmouth
- Shopping in Barmouth
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Barmouth
- 6 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (58)
Have you been to Barmouth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barmouth
Photos in BarmouthSee All Photos (32)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cardiff Intro, 57 reviews, 170 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manchester Intro, 32 reviews, 125 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rodos (City) Intro, 30 reviews, 124 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chester Intro, 32 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porthcawl Intro, 30 reviews, 104 photos
- York Intro, 24 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caerphilly Intro, 20 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gloucester Intro, 21 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tenby Intro, 19 reviews, 77 photos
- Brugge Intro, 15 reviews, 74 photos