"A Real Hidden Gem" Top 5 Page for this destination Beverley by Myfanwe
Beverley Travel Guide: 114 reviews and 160 photos
Beverley is a quaint medieval market town situated in the East Ridings of Yorkshire. The town has a some great independent shops intermingled with some high street brands. You will also find some great historic buildings around the town and magnificent architecture in the Minster.
St Mary's Church was originally a Chapel to the Minster. This attractive 12th Century Church has some beautiful Gothic... more travel advice
The Market Cross was opened in 1714 and was used for ceremonies, recitals and concerts; to this day it is stil used for... more travel advice
Myfanwe's Related Pages
Beverley Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beverley - county town of East Yorkshire"
- "Slowly losing it's character"
- "Yorkshire's best kept secret?"
- "A Real Hidden Gem"
- "One of Britain's best kept jewels"
- "Beverley - Good For A One-Night Fling"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Beverley
- Hotels in Beverley
- Transportation in Beverley
- Nightlife in Beverley
- Restaurants in Beverley
- Shopping in Beverley
- Warnings and Dangers in Beverley
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Beverley
- 6 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Beverley?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beverley
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cardiff Intro, 56 reviews, 170 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manchester Intro, 32 reviews, 125 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rodos (City) Intro, 30 reviews, 124 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chester Intro, 32 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porthcawl Intro, 30 reviews, 104 photos
- York Intro, 24 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caerphilly Intro, 20 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gloucester Intro, 21 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tenby Intro, 19 reviews, 77 photos
- Brugge Intro, 15 reviews, 74 photos