"A Great little Town" Bridgnorth by Myfanwe
Bridgnorth Travel Guide: 47 reviews and 142 photos
- Pros:Lots of History and great looking buildings.
- Cons:The Weather can be a little iffy...
There is a lovely little campsite at the rear of the Halfway House Inn. I stayed here for just one night during a visit... more travel advice
There was a Bridge here as early as the 10th Century. The later Bridge housed several buildings including a Church and a... more travel advice
Myfanwe's Related Pages
Bridgnorth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bridgnorth Shropshire"
- "A Great little Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bridgnorth
- Hotels in Bridgnorth
- Transportation in Bridgnorth
- Nightlife in Bridgnorth
- Restaurants in Bridgnorth
- Warnings and Dangers in Bridgnorth
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bridgnorth
- 9 Reviews
- 47 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (59)
Have you been to Bridgnorth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bridgnorth
Photos in BridgnorthSee All Photos (47)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cardiff Intro, 57 reviews, 170 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manchester Intro, 32 reviews, 125 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rodos (City) Intro, 30 reviews, 124 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chester Intro, 32 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porthcawl Intro, 30 reviews, 104 photos
- York Intro, 24 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caerphilly Intro, 20 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gloucester Intro, 21 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tenby Intro, 19 reviews, 77 photos
- Brugge Intro, 15 reviews, 74 photos