"A Great City" Bristol by Myfanwe
Bristol Travel Guide: 748 reviews and 1,671 photos
Bristol is a large cosmopolitan City situated in the South West of England about half way between the Welsh Capital of Cardiff and Bath, the Roman spa town. It is a great place to visit with lots going on & a great variety of things to do and see. There are grand historic buildings and churches around every corner, stunning architecture, revitalised waterfront developments and lots of maritime history to discover.
Bristol has many great shopping areas to explore. There are indoor shopping precincts, traditional markets in the heart of the City and also a great designer outlet - Cribbs Causeway on the outskirts of town.
Amongst the hustle and bustle of the City Centre of Bristol you will find many gardens and open spaces, some with waterside views - ideal for relaxing on a nice day.
- Pros:Lots to see and do
- Cons:The weather can be a little iffy..
Myfanwe's Related Pages
Bristol Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Alright my lover?"
- "Far beyond the shrinking skies"
- "Floating around Bristol"
- "Brissle - a gert lush areal!"
- "Bristol/Brizzle - Capitawl of the Southwest"
- "Welcome to Brizzol"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bristol
- Hotels in Bristol
- Transportation in Bristol
- Nightlife in Bristol
- Restaurants in Bristol
- Shopping in Bristol
- Warnings and Dangers in Bristol
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bristol
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Bristol?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bristol
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cardiff Intro, 56 reviews, 170 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manchester Intro, 32 reviews, 125 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rodos (City) Intro, 30 reviews, 124 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chester Intro, 32 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porthcawl Intro, 30 reviews, 104 photos
- York Intro, 24 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caerphilly Intro, 20 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gloucester Intro, 21 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tenby Intro, 19 reviews, 77 photos
- Brugge Intro, 15 reviews, 74 photos