"A town fit for a King!" Caernarfon by Myfanwe
Caernarfon Travel Guide: 112 reviews and 440 photos
Caernarfon is situated in Gwynedd in North Wales, just across the Menai Straits from the Isle of Anglesey. It is a fascinating town, steeped in History. The majestic Castle draws visitors from far and wide; there are also many other things to see and do here.
Caernarfon is surrounded by beautiful scenery. The Menai Straits to the North and the mighty Snowdonia mountain range to the South.
In the town you will find quaint coffee shops, historic Inns and resaurants galore.
- Pros:The Castle and coastline....
- Cons:None that I can think of...
Lon Las Menai is a fabulous walking/cycling path which runs for 4 and a half miles from Caernarfon to the village of... more travel advice
This is a lovely gastro-pub situated in the Victoria Dock area of Caernarfon. We called in for a drink or two on a... more travel advice
Myfanwe's Related Pages
Caernarfon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Royal Town"
- "Caernarfon - Fortress town"
- "Unesco-listed castle - Caernarfon, Wales"
- "Caernarfon on a grey day"
- "The perfect ending"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Caernarfon
- Hotels in Caernarfon
- Transportation in Caernarfon
- Nightlife in Caernarfon
- Restaurants in Caernarfon
- Shopping in Caernarfon
- Warnings and Dangers in Caernarfon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Caernarfon
- 13 Reviews
- 45 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (59)
Have you been to Caernarfon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Caernarfon
Photos in CaernarfonSee All Photos (45)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cardiff Intro, 57 reviews, 170 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manchester Intro, 32 reviews, 125 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rodos (City) Intro, 30 reviews, 124 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chester Intro, 32 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porthcawl Intro, 30 reviews, 104 photos
- York Intro, 24 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caerphilly Intro, 20 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gloucester Intro, 21 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tenby Intro, 19 reviews, 77 photos
- Brugge Intro, 15 reviews, 74 photos