"A charming little town" Criccieth by Myfanwe
Criccieth Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 57 photos
Criccieth is a picturesque little coastal town situated in the Lleyn Peninsular, North Wales. With the castle perched up on top of the hill, quaint little cottages and tea rooms galore it is a lovely and relaxing place to be.
The beach itself is a mixture of sand and shingle which I imagine gets pretty busy on a nice warm summers day.
The views from the Castle in Criccieth are out of this world, you can see for miles around on a clear day. There are some nicely positioned benches up on top for you to admire the beautiful Welsh scenery.
- Pros:The weather can be changeable.. & rainy!
Right next door to Penarth Fawr is an attractive little cottage which houses an Art Gallery, shop and coffee shop. The... more travel advice
The lifeboat station is run by the RNLI which stands for the Royal National Lifeboat Institution. This is a voluntary... more travel advice
Myfanwe's Related Pages
Criccieth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A charming little town"
- "Quiet Seaside Town"
- "Did you spot the dolphins?"
- "CRICCIETH, GOGLEDD CYMRU"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Criccieth
- Hotels in Criccieth
- Transportation in Criccieth
- Restaurants in Criccieth
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Criccieth
- 6 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (59)
Have you been to Criccieth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Criccieth
Photos in CricciethSee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cardiff Intro, 57 reviews, 170 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manchester Intro, 32 reviews, 125 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rodos (City) Intro, 30 reviews, 124 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chester Intro, 32 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porthcawl Intro, 30 reviews, 104 photos
- York Intro, 24 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caerphilly Intro, 20 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gloucester Intro, 21 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tenby Intro, 19 reviews, 77 photos
- Brugge Intro, 15 reviews, 74 photos