"Lovely Looe" East Looe by Myfanwe
East Looe Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 62 photos
Looe is a beautiful seaside town full of charm and character. Nestled around the banks of the Looe river you will find quaint narrow streets packed with restaurants, gift shops and ancient inns.
Looe is very much still a working fishing town, the harbour-side is a hive of activity. You can while away the hours here watching the fishermen at work or even try your hand at a spot of fishing on one of the many trips available.
Looe has a lovely beach which unlike most beaches in Cornwall is easily accessible and even has a small car park nearby. The sea water in this area are a lovely green-aqua colour and look very inviting on a warm summers day!
- Pros:Flat and easily accessible.
- Cons:Can get crowded in the peak season.
- In a nutshell:A fantastic place!
Myfanwe's Related Pages
East Looe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Picturesque Looe, South Cornwall"
- "East Looe"
- "West & East looe"
- "Lovely Looe"
- "Holiday in Cornwall"
- See All...
- Things to Do in East Looe
- Hotels in East Looe
- Transportation in East Looe
- Restaurants in East Looe
- See All...
Badges & Stats in East Looe
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to East Looe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in East Looe
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cardiff Intro, 56 reviews, 170 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manchester Intro, 32 reviews, 125 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rodos (City) Intro, 30 reviews, 124 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chester Intro, 32 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porthcawl Intro, 30 reviews, 104 photos
- York Intro, 24 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caerphilly Intro, 20 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gloucester Intro, 21 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tenby Intro, 19 reviews, 77 photos
- Brugge Intro, 15 reviews, 74 photos