"Enchanting Exmouth" Exmouth by Myfanwe
Exmouth Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 62 photos
Exmouth is situated on the South Devon Coast. This great seaside town has lots of things to do for children and adults alike. The UNESCO World Heritage Jurrassic coast starts/ends here! The coast provides a walk through time of 185 million years of the earth's history and stretches from Orcombe Point at Exmouth to Old Harry Rocks in Dorset. Exmouth is important as it represents the earliest geology of the entire coast.
There are plenty of shops in Exmouth Town Centre and lots of nice eating places too.
With two miles of sandy beach at your disposal, an attractive esplanade and lots of clifftop walks, there is never a dull moment in Exmouth. From here you can take a ferry to Starcross or a round robin trip down the River Exe. Watersports are very popular in Exmouth and many can be found relaxing in one of the great looking bars along the front watching the ships go by.
A La Ronde is a wonderful 16 sided house which was build on a hillside overlooking the Exe Estuary on the instructions... more travel advice
Right on the Esplanade in Exmouth you will find a great childrens play area. Here you will find a lovely boating lake,... more travel advice
Myfanwe's Related Pages
Exmouth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Enchanting Exmouth"
- "Ideal For A Day At The Seaside..."
- "Worth a detour"
- "Home ~ For Now!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Exmouth
- Hotels in Exmouth
- Transportation in Exmouth
- Restaurants in Exmouth
- Warnings and Dangers in Exmouth
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Exmouth
- 5 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (59)
Have you been to Exmouth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Exmouth
Photos in ExmouthSee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cardiff Intro, 57 reviews, 170 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manchester Intro, 32 reviews, 125 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rodos (City) Intro, 30 reviews, 124 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chester Intro, 32 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porthcawl Intro, 30 reviews, 104 photos
- York Intro, 24 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caerphilly Intro, 20 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gloucester Intro, 21 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tenby Intro, 19 reviews, 77 photos
- Brugge Intro, 15 reviews, 74 photos