"A Great Castle" Goodrich by Myfanwe
Goodrich Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 31 photos
Goodrich has a great Castle, in fact it is the best preserved medieval Castle in England. It has some really interesting features such as stained glass windows, remains of stable blocks and is surrounded by the stunning Countryside of the Wye Valley.
- Pros:A fantastic Castle
- Cons:Weather can be very changeable - take a brolly.
The famous 'Roaring Meg', the only surviving Civil War mortar, has returned to the castle after over 350 years. This... more travel advice
Myfanwe's Related Pages
Goodrich Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Goodrich - in the County of Herefordshire"
- "A Great Castle"
- "Small Village, Great Castle"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Goodrich
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Goodrich?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Goodrich
Photos in GoodrichSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cardiff Intro, 56 reviews, 170 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manchester Intro, 32 reviews, 125 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rodos (City) Intro, 30 reviews, 124 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chester Intro, 32 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porthcawl Intro, 30 reviews, 104 photos
- York Intro, 24 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caerphilly Intro, 20 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gloucester Intro, 21 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tenby Intro, 19 reviews, 77 photos
- Brugge Intro, 15 reviews, 74 photos