"What a Castle..." Harlech by Myfanwe
Harlech Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 41 photos
Harlech is a charming little Town on the North West Coast of Wales in the Heart of the Snowdonia National Park.
The Towns' main tourist attraction has to be the Castle which is a World Heritage Site. It has been built in a fabulous position set up high on a hilltop and dominates the skyline for miles around.
The views from the Castle are absolutely amazing, they almost blew me away (quite literally!!).
Harlech has a lovely little high street consisting of quaint coffee shops, banks, pubs and gift shops.
- Pros:The Castle is fantastic
- Cons:The weather can be a bit iffy...
During the month of August West Coast Railways run a steam train from Porthmadog/Pwllheli to Machynlleth. 'The Cambrian'... more travel advice
Myfanwe's Related Pages
Harlech Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Harlech
- Hotels in Harlech
- Transportation in Harlech
- Nightlife in Harlech
- Restaurants in Harlech
- Shopping in Harlech
- Warnings and Dangers in Harlech
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Harlech
- 3 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (59)
Have you been to Harlech?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Harlech
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cardiff Intro, 57 reviews, 170 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manchester Intro, 32 reviews, 125 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rodos (City) Intro, 30 reviews, 124 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chester Intro, 32 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Porthcawl Intro, 30 reviews, 104 photos
- York Intro, 24 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caerphilly Intro, 20 reviews, 102 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gloucester Intro, 21 reviews, 84 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tenby Intro, 19 reviews, 77 photos
- Brugge Intro, 15 reviews, 74 photos